Sept 13 food log

ValleyGirl

B- nutrigrain bar and TONS of coffee ....I'm at work running on three hours of sleep, but it was a good party;) (150 calories)

S- cheese string (80 cals)

L- half cup light cottage cheese and a "chunk" of summer sausage (yes, I packed my lunch in a blur at 3:30am so no weighing)

S- went to the beach and had HANDFULS of the kids Cheerios Snack Mix for no other reason than that they were there

D- Went to food and wine show (free tix from work) and sampled about six different things- ( VERY small portion of candied salmon, turkey and sun-dried tomato sausage, a cracker with home-made salsa, a piece of dark chocolate, and some local fruits and veggies-

I lost track of calories today, and I'm certain I won't lose any weight this weekend but I had a really fun one. I rarely go out so I enjoyed myself.

Drank SIX bottles of water!!!

B: None

L: Buffalo Chicken Dip and chips and a few bites of macaroni salad. Had a football smorgasboard! I tried to be good but should have had some protein I got full before the BBQ was done.

D: Thin crust cheese pizza until I PB'ed it. :(

Exercise: None today i'm sore from my run and taking a day off!

Total calories so far: 800 (including the pizza)

Isn't the chilli good and filling??? Also, what the heck is an Armadillo egg?

Sabrina:)

HIYA!!!

B-2 eggs runny

S-None

L-Chili from Wendys 2 packs of crackers....

S-None

D- 1/2 an Armadillo Egg (YUMMY)

Walked for an Hour today with Sis In Law!!!!! GO ME!

Going to have coffee in about 45 more mins...letting food settle.......

Carrie

Isn't the chilli good and filling??? Also, what the heck is an Armadillo egg?

Sabrina:)

lol....Its a Texas Thang...lol

They are GREAT! You take Jalapenos and cut them long ways and de-seed. Fill each with cream cheese (fat free) and wrap each in 1/2 peice of bacon. Then you take 2lbs of ground turkey and 2 pounds of Ground Sausage and mix together. "ball" the meat mixture around each half of Jalapeno to make a round ball "egg". Wrap the "egg" in a full peice of bacon and the wrap in foil and put on the grill for about 40 mins. YUMMY!~!!!

I used 6 Jalapenos, which made 12 Armadillo Eggs.......

Carrie

lol....Its a Texas Thang...lol

They are GREAT! You take Jalapenos and cut them long ways and de-seed. Fill each with cream cheese (fat free) and wrap each in 1/2 peice of bacon. Then you take 2lbs of ground turkey and 2 pounds of Ground Sausage and mix together. "ball" the meat mixture around each half of Jalapeno to make a round ball "egg". Wrap the "egg" in a full peice of bacon and the wrap in foil and put on the grill for about 40 mins. YUMMY!~!!!

I used 6 Jalapenos, which made 12 Armadillo Eggs.......

Carrie

That sounds soooo yummy!! I think I need to try that!!