MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY!

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY!

online-diet-tips.gif

Happy Monday everyone! I've noticed a lot of great quotes in people's signatures. When you're feeling unmotivated and down, what are some quotes that pick you up? Anyone have a mantra they'd like to share?

I have 3 more pounds to lose by Thursday & I'm feeling pretty defeated. One side of me says that's plenty of time to lose the weight, the other side of me is grumpy about having to do it! Ugg!!

Motivation please!!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ~English Proverb

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. ~Oprah Winfrey

Ok made a commitment to log on and post each day...

Motivational Monday...

"One foggy night at sea the captain of a ship saw what looked like the lights of another ship heading towards him. He had his signalman contact the other ship by light the message was: "Change your course ten degrees to the south" The reply came back: "Change YOUR course ten degrees to the north."

Then the Captain answered: "I am a Captain, so you change YOUR course ten degrees to the south." Reply: "I am a seaman first class-change YOUR course ten degrees to the north." This last message really infuriated the Captain, so he signaled back: " I am a battleship-change YOUR course ten degrees to the south." Reply: And I am a lighthouse: Change YOUR course ten degrees to the north!"

I am the battleship, :girl_cray2: the band is the lighthouse! :curtsey:

Happy Monday press on.....

D.