Weigh-n Wednesday

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

That is me screaming at the top of my lungs. I was SO happy to finally get below 180 earlier this week (stuck at that weight FOREVER)....I was at 178 a few days ago and today, back UP to 180. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That scale is lucky it didn't get hurled out the window.

lol@ Sabrina!!!

Dont you love your LOVE/HATE relationship!

You guys have got me really wondering if i am too tight, I dont think I am, maybe somedays more than others, but looking back at my food log, I think Im ok....Still thinking about going this month and letting my fill doc take a look at my band.....Ill pay the $ for peice of mind!

Carrie

Sabrina hang in there! You know you will be back there.....just a matter of a few days!

Carrie, do you really think you maybe to tight? Your food logs look great and you don't talk about pbing.

Angie,

I think I am just paranoid. I just dont want ANYTHING to be wrong....

I do pbing, not alot, usually once or twice a week. I try to really watch and if I have "that feeling" I just stop, until my next meal. I think I am ok.....PARANOID....LOL

Carrie

Angie,

I think I am just paranoid. I just dont want ANYTHING to be wrong....

I do pbing, not alot, usually once or twice a week. I try to really watch and if I have "that feeling" I just stop, until my next meal. I think I am ok.....PARANOID....LOL

Carrie

Okay, I wanted to ask. I was not sure if you where having signs or symptoms you hadn't mentioned.

I am watching myself close right now. I had a fill on Friday and have been adjusting. I have Pb'd this week. Uhhh. This moring, when I took my calcuim pill it must have gotten stuck. When I took another drink, I ended up having it back up in my throat. WOW! That is the 1st time that has happened. Now I will be cutting my pills in 1/2.

I am eating lunch a little early today, and have not had an issue at all. I wondered if the salad would give me grief, but nope, had my salad and all was good. Phew! Meat balls went down great too. Even had a bit of my sons Mickie D's ff's, and a bite of his chicken nugget. Restriction is strange.....maybe I should take my calcuim a bit later in the day. First thing in the morning might not be the best time to swallow pills.

Amigas,

I started protein drinks today. So this morning I had my usual coffee, followed about half an hour later by a protein drink. Then I felt the need to burp and it kinda hurt. But it also felt like it would hurt if I burped so I didn't. I was very uncomfortable. Any of you have this?

Thanks,

Margaret

post-op day #7

Amigas,

I started protein drinks today. So this morning I had my usual coffee, followed about half an hour later by a protein drink. Then I felt the need to burp and it kinda hurt. But it also felt like it would hurt if I burped so I didn't. I was very uncomfortable. Any of you have this?

Thanks,

Margaret

post-op day #7

Sounds like you are still a bit swollen so just take small sips and nothing too cold.

Sabrina:)

Amigas,

Thanks,

Margaret

post-op day #7

Hi!

I ALWAYS felt like I needed to burp and could NEVER burp. I did not start buring until I started eating food after 21 days. It was SO weird. I use to say "goshhhhh I wished I could burp"...lol. . I got very "full" my entire 21 days off of liquids, was never really hungry until maybe the last week of the 21 days, but I think that was because I thought about what the first thing I was going to eat was that entire week!

I warmed just about everything I drank up and it seemed to make my "band" feel so much better, sounds weird. I agree with Sabrina, try drinking less at one time with smaller sips.

Carrie

Sorry i've been sick and playing catch up.

Somehow I managed to lose 3.4 this week! I'll take it! That is about how much I lost from like May to August!

ok....So I guess the eating every three hours or so did not work for me! STILL at 192.8 ughhhhhhh...

I was ok with my food this week....So Im going to try taking it from a higher calorie from last week, down to LOW calorie this week...Im gonna TRY to do around 800...

Last week: 211.6

Last week's goal for this week: 209

This week: 210.0

This week's goal for next week: 209

I START SOLIDS TOMORROW!!!!!!! WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!! With that said...I hope to still lose 1 lb. Wish me luck!!

I made a decision this morning not to weigh myself. I spaced off that it was Wed. Whoops, its not a bad thing though. I have gained some lbs. I'll post tomorrow.

Carrie - sooner or later that scale will go down!

Sabrina - you are doing so good! How was the hike?

Charelle - WTG! You are doing awesome! Enjoy chewing!

I basically stayed the same this week - lost .2 according to my scale. Oh well its been a crazy week and my eating hasn't been that great. So hopefully this week I can get back on track. I leave for Vegas one week from today so until I leave i'm gonna try to really watch what I eat.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Shelby!

Ohhh how I wish I could go to Vegas!!!! I have an employee that is going to Vegas tomorrow. I have NEVER been there and would LOVE to go! Have a great time!

Have a good weekend too!

Carrie

Ohhh I love love love Vegas! If it wasn't for my niece I might just up and move there. You should definitely take the trip sometime. It's gonna be in the 80's while we are there. Gotta go buy me a swimsuit tonight not looking forward to that, but otherwise sooo excited!! I'll take lots of pics!

:lb14: All,

So, I got back from my vacation to Philadelphia and could not weigh in last Wednesday without a scale. However I did weigh myself on Tuesday the 6th and the scale said 161.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring since I have been eating out all week for the most part and more than likely all the walking may not affect a loss. Although I have been mostly good about my eating. But I have splurged..... I am more worried about a gain, but we will see. Eeekkkk.... :lb12:

Will let all know at tomorrow's weigh-in.

Hugs,

Kristi

Wed Weigh In's

Sept 16 - 250

Sept 23 - 246.3

Sept 30 - 243.6

Oct. 07 - 245.5 (TOM)

I am 245.5 this week. Boy do I feel it too! Ugh!

Okay! I am happy to report I am on my way back down. This morning I weighed in at 242.4.

So that is 3.1 lbs for this week. If I wouldn't have been a piggy over my period......HA! Oh well, it was one of those times when the urge came over me to eat EVERYTHING in sight. Gesh! I love this band, cuz it keeps me mindful of not over eating to bad.

Hope everyone had a sucessful week of weight loss. On an up note I am now in the high 30's for BMI!!!!! See ya fourties!!!!! I love saying good bye!

Back from Hawaii and the Baileys and Coffee binge! Yes, that was my breakfast most mornings :D

I left weighing 180 pounds and today I am 179............this seems to be where my body wants to stay when I don't really work at it. Back to work now!!!

Okay! I am happy to report I am on my way back down. This morning I weighed in at 242.4.

So that is 3.1 lbs for this week. If I wouldn't have been a piggy over my period......HA! Oh well, it was one of those times when the urge came over me to eat EVERYTHING in sight. Gesh! I love this band, cuz it keeps me mindful of not over eating to bad.

Hope everyone had a sucessful week of weight loss. On an up note I am now in the high 30's for BMI!!!!! See ya fourties!!!!! I love saying good bye!

Angie

Way to go girl...3.1 lbs is AWESOME!!!! You are doing great!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

I have looked back over my food log and sugar is such a hard thing for me. I dont think I do bad all the time, but something is holding me down. I think I am eating enough calories(besides the days I eat sugar)...What do you think???

Carrie

Back from Hawaii and the Baileys and Coffee binge! Yes, that was my breakfast most mornings :D

I left weighing 180 pounds and today I am 179............this seems to be where my body wants to stay when I don't really work at it. Back to work now!!!

Wow! Very impressed you didn't gain over your trip! You Rock! Don't cha' just love this band!!!