Weigh-n Wednesday

I lost this week but it hasn't been in a good way - lost 1lb this week. Still can't keep stuff down so i'm on a lot of liquids and soft stuff. Going to do my best to get back on some healthier foods this week and get back to working out.

Good luck to you all this week!!

Kristi - I am sure you will be seeing or feeling a change soon! Thanks for supporting my thoughts on which scale to go by. :D

RevyD - I knew you would be on fire. I've been reading your food log and can I say you are rocking this band! Way to GO! You will be healthy and skinny minnie in no time! Take pictures....you will be amazed. I take head shots and I can really tell!

Carrie - Wow! Talk about action action action! You are coming off the plateau with a vengence! Holy Smokes!

Sabrina - I think a pound is fantastic. I googles what a comparison fat to ratio of something in real life would look like. You know, so I could wrap my mind around what a lb of fat looks like in size. I was amazed and shocked. I will never look at a lb again in the same way. You Rock!

AshleyMarie - I am so happy for you! Your doing great, and to be in onederland! Yes!ome to onederland!

Aww, thank you. What sucks so bad is that I was between 198 and 202 for 2 months and stayed closer to 202...so now I am in Onederland once again.

Kristi - I am sure you will be seeing or feeling a change soon! Thanks for supporting my thoughts on which scale to go by. :D

RevyD - I knew you would be on fire. I've been reading your food log and can I say you are rocking this band! Way to GO! You will be healthy and skinny minnie in no time! Take pictures....you will be amazed. I take head shots and I can really tell!

Carrie - Wow! Talk about action action action! You are coming off the plateau with a vengence! Holy Smokes!

Sabrina - I think a pound is fantastic. I googles what a comparison fat to ratio of something in real life would look like. You know, so I could wrap my mind around what a lb of fat looks like in size. I was amazed and shocked. I will never look at a lb again in the same way. You Rock!

AshleyMarie - I am so happy for you! Your doing great, and to be in onederland! Yes!ome to onederland!

Thanks Angie. I have been taking pictures since I started my preop. The change is already amazing to see. You don't really realize how good you are doing until you look at the before picture and then a month later. One of these days I will figure out how to upload some pictures so share

Debbie

Hey gang! I had an interesting day yesterday...I was in the dumps. I had a nurse visit for a check up/weigh in and blood work as I have past my 6 month bandiversary. I was caught off guard when the scale said I weighed 247! The horror! I know I pry sound dramatic, okay, it is what is it. It was a 6 lbs difference from my scale at home. ^_^ When I stepped on it at home it read 240.2!! ( I did weigh with my shoes and cloths on, as I am still uncomfortable getting naked in a public walk way......hee hee hee!)

I weigh myself like any good OCD bandster would, naked, after I pee first think it the morning.....LOL I stick to the rules pretty good. Been avoiding Halloween candy like it's the DEVIL!!!!

I got up this morning with a better outlook. I am going to use my home scale as MY weigh in scale. Besides, it makes me feel better. :D Plus it is brand spanking new, just bought it last month....at any rate.....that was my bump in the road yesterday. A special thank you Carrie for listening to me whining. It was a true call the wambulance moment. Thank you sooo much!

I am proud to say I broke the 240's this morning!!!! Which helped me to meet two goals. 1st being I am exactly 40 lbs down!!! 2nd being I hit another 10 lb goal. My home scale said 238.9 this morning! YES!!!!

I will go by there scale when I am in the office for their paperwork and mine when I am on here and LBT. :P

Happy Wednesday! I am setting at 239.6 this morning. So that means a slight bump from last week. Given the holiday and my visitor, I am not to bummed out. I ate a lot of candy on Halloween! Hee hee hee.

Looking forward to seeing what you all have to report today!

Charelle where are you.....I miss you! Come check in! :D

Down 3.5 pounds this week.

Have gone from a 5x to a 2 x. Could not believe it when I went and tried on clothes.

Also when I was walking last week my pants fell right off. Sooooooooooo glad no one was around :)

What a week! Started strong, ended struggling. I could use a fill for sure...I seem to need one about ebery ten pounds I lose. Anyway, I was actually down to 173 just before Halloween, but I'm back up to 174 after stealing all the kids coffe crisps. Still, I'm a pound less than I was a week ago...still going in the right direction.

Sabrina:)

Hi Everyone, I too gained this week...ughhhhhhhh I am up 187 from 186 last week! I knew this week was not going to be a good week for me, that is what I get for not exercising like I should have this week, I have GOT to stop making excusses of why I dont have time!!!!

Congrats Revy!! You are doing great!

Carrie

Down 3.5 pounds this week.

Have gone from a 5x to a 2 x. Could not believe it when I went and tried on clothes.

Also when I was walking last week my pants fell right off. Sooooooooooo glad no one was around :)

congrats on the loss... Your pants falling off is a NSV!

I lost a pound. I'm down to 183.4 this week.... slow and steady

Laura

I had a bad week and did not eat well at all. I am up 1.5 this week so I am working on getting back on track! I must get back to running i'm in a race next weekend and am gonna fall on my face if I don't get a couple runs in before.

I did get an unfill but i'm not allowing that to be an excuse. I can still do portion control and eat better stuff and I have not been doing that. So back on track for me!!

:lb14:

Sorry I am late. I was at my brother-in-laws yesterday and had no scale to weigh in.

However, at my Docs office @ 10:15am on Tuesday, I weighed in @ 157 and that was fully clothed and I had had breakfast.

This morning I got on my scale and it is 155! :cheerleader:

Woohoo I have broken the 157.7 that I stayed at for several weeks.

So I do have a confession. Halloween was bad. I ate an entire packet of M&Ms all by myself. And it wasn't even the mini packet. I bought full size candy bar packs for the older kids and they had different kinds in the box. I wanted a 3 musketeer bar too, but only ate the M&Ms. So I did use some restraint and it took me an hour to eat the pack, but I can definitely attest that it will be a long time before I want them again.

Usually if I break down and have a treat, I go with the sugarfree or regular York peppermint pattties (small/mini ones) and I can eat one and my sweet craving is satified and I am full.

Hugs,

Kristi

This unfill is really kicking my butt, but I was able to lose 1lb this week so that is most of what I gained last week. So hopefully i'm moving in the right direction. I do need to really get to working on my water though - have NOT been doing a good job there.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Okay I was 240 this morning......I really thought I kissed the 240's away so it was in heartbreaking to see her visit again. HOWEVER! It put me back in focus and I am on the track to success again!

Made some tweaks in my food intake.....they are not working well. Hmmm gonna have to make more changes. I've been adding fruits/veggies and more fiber. Maybe I am full of $hit! LOL

At anyrate, I will be staying with the fruits/veggie and fiber....gonna have to tweak my portions....

I have an upcoming fill apt.......it's looking better and better all the time!

Down 3.5 pounds this week :)

Hi Revy I live in Fernie B.C. I have been watching you loss and it is incrediable you must be feeling on top of the world. I was banded on Oct 27/09 so I am still on full liquids I have lost 16lb and quite happy with that although what I have put my system through and then the liquid phase and all, but no regrets at all and I am going to try your tomatoe pie as it sounds great. You are very inspiring crongrates you should be very proud as this is not always easy mentally or physically but so worth it.

Thanks Chili

Okay I was 240 this morning......I really thought I kissed the 240's away so it was in heartbreaking to see her visit again. HOWEVER! It put me back in focus and I am on the track to success again!

Made some tweaks in my food intake.....they are not working well. Hmmm gonna have to make more changes. I've been adding fruits/veggies and more fiber. Maybe I am full of $hit! LOL

At anyrate, I will be staying with the fruits/veggie and fiber....gonna have to tweak my portions....

I have an upcoming fill apt.......it's looking better and better all the time!

Angie you are CRAZY!!!...LOL

I did not weigh yesterday, my days are SO mixed up. I feel SO bloated and so weird with all of this Im kinda scared to weigh and get discouraged. I am leaving for the Docs in about 30 mins to Schedule my surgery. I will keep you posted!

Dont worry about those 240's, they will leave, I PROMISE!

Congrats to everyone else this week!

Carrie

Welp, gained back the lb I lost last week - ugh! Can't get a fill until after Thanksgiving so just trying my best. Hoping I can not gain too much - just taking it one day at a time.