Weigh-n Wednesday

I am moving through a place that I don't want to be in. Need a fill and have an apt. to get one. By the time I get off work I am STARVING! So, first thing I do when I walk in the door is grab something. (Being overly hungry still get a weird sorta panic started in me.) Any how, I then don't eat well for dinner and that starts this over eating blah blah....

So, I am going to plan an afternoon snack until I can get a fill. I can't just go all rogue on food. It's now how I want to eat or feel so I am moving on! LOL Although my weight is 240.....

Looking forward to a fill.....kinda nervous, but think it is time.

Hi Revy I live in Fernie B.C. I have been watching you loss and it is incrediable you must be feeling on top of the world. I was banded on Oct 27/09 so I am still on full liquids I have lost 16lb and quite happy with that although what I have put my system through and then the liquid phase and all, but no regrets at all and I am going to try your tomatoe pie as it sounds great. You are very inspiring crongrates you should be very proud as this is not always easy mentally or physically but so worth it.

Thanks Chili

Thanks Chili for the kind words. I am loving my band and so happy that I did it . Nice to have another Canadian on the board. Keep us posted on your progress and congrats on loosing 16 pounds. That is awesome =D>

Oh yea. I lost 3 pounds this week. :lb21:

Hello,

well, I didn't realize until yesterday afternoon that it was Wednesday and I forgot to weigh myself.

The last two weeks I have been so off. LOL..

I weighed myself this morning, about 2 minutes ago and I am at 150.3 :cheerleader:

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Today my scale read 237.6. Glad to get rid of the 240's again! Now let's see if I can build some momentum! Sure has been a battle with my head. Goodness sakes!

Sabrina! Woo hoo! I love the sound of 160's! You are rocking!

Hi Ladies,

I think my scales are broke, the seem to be stuck on 186, think I might need to get that checked....lol

Did not get my fill yesterday, Doc says to close from surgery and he thinks I am doing good with my weight loss and wants me to wait at least 3-4 weeks.......Told me to learn patients...LOL

Sabrina Y O U GO G I R L !!!! I dont know what the heck you are doing but damn you are doing GREAT!!!!! Send some of that magic my way ;)

Angie,

I am SOOOO glad that your are out of thos 40's!!! 237 is WONDERFUL!!!! Congrats to you and I am still at home, I go back to work on Monday~

Revy,

I think you should go out and buy you a new outfit! It is amazing how that makes you feel to have a sexy outfit that really fits! You are DOING AMAZING too!!!!!

Great Job Everyone!!!!

Carrie

Hi Ladies,

I think my scales are broke, the seem to be stuck on 186, think I might need to get that checked....lol

Did not get my fill yesterday, Doc says to close from surgery and he thinks I am doing good with my weight loss and wants me to wait at least 3-4 weeks.......Told me to learn patients...LOL

Sabrina Y O U GO G I R L !!!! I dont know what the heck you are doing but damn you are doing GREAT!!!!! Send some of that magic my way ;)

Angie,

I am SOOOO glad that your are out of thos 40's!!! 237 is WONDERFUL!!!! Congrats to you and I am still at home, I go back to work on Monday~

Revy,

I think you should go out and buy you a new outfit! It is amazing how that makes you feel to have a sexy outfit that really fits! You are DOING AMAZING too!!!!!

Great Job Everyone!!!!

Carrie

Carrie,

The only thing I can think I've been doing differently is that I started doing child-care for my niece and nephew so now I look after four kids six and under from 6am-6pm four days per week (on top of my weekend job and business) and it is the HARDEST job I have ever had! Maybe I'm getting skinny from stress!

Sabrina:)

Hi Ladies,

Angie,

Revy,

Great Job Everyone!!!!

Carrie

Thanks Carrie. I am definetly going to go get a new outfit. I am running out of clothes for work. :)

Good Morning All,

Well, I weighed in yesterday and had no internet... LOL...

But I finally hit the 140s. I was at 149 yesterday morning....

Very excited over this....

Sabrina, Woohoo... I am so happy for you! :D

Angie, Awesome!!! Before you know it even the 30s will be a thing of the past....

Carrie, Your scale might have stayed the same, but you are HOT! That new pic of you is amazing!

Revy, that sounds like an NSV to me... I agree with Carrie, go get a new outfit and reward yourself...

Bogiesmom, congrats, keep up the good work.

Andy, congrats too... Your doing great.

It is great to see so many posting here for our weigh-in-wednesdays..

BTW where is Charelle, I hope she is OK. Anyone heard from her lately?

Have a great Week all..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,

Kristi

Good Morning All,

Well, I weighed in yesterday and had no internet... LOL...

But I finally hit the 140s. I was at 149 yesterday morning....

Very excited over this....

Sabrina, Woohoo... I am so happy for you! :D

Angie, Awesome!!! Before you know it even the 30s will be a thing of the past....

Carrie, Your scale might have stayed the same, but you are HOT! That new pic of you is amazing!

Revy, that sounds like an NSV to me... I agree with Carrie, go get a new outfit and reward yourself...

Bogiesmom, congrats, keep up the good work.

Andy, congrats too... Your doing great.

It is great to see so many posting here for our weigh-in-wednesdays..

BTW where is Charelle, I hope she is OK. Anyone heard from her lately?

Have a great Week all..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,

Kristi

Kristi! WOW WOW WOW Congrats! You are a rock star!

I've been bugging Charelle every so often. She is a foster momma and has recently taken on a 6 month old! Her daughter is 7 so that is a big adjustment! LOL

I think she is doing okay - I have been encouraging her to check in, I think she is staying busy....let's all send her messages to let her know she is missed!

RevyD and Bogiesmom - great weight loss! Debbie needs a new outfit! YOU go Debbie!

Andy - welcome to Wed weigh ins! Glad you are joining us!

Carrie - No fill huh....did you see the local doc? Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Angie

Hi Ladies,

Angie,

Revy,

Great Job Everyone!!!!

Carrie

Congratulations you look amazing. What a fantastic NSV

Debbie

Wow everyone congrats!

I didnt weigh in on Thanksgiving but I did today..... the day after and was down a pound. This process has been so slooooww for me but i'm okay with it. As long as the scale keeps headed in the right direction!

Have a great time with family and friends this week!

Laura

I know everyone has heard this a million time but I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!

After EVERYTHING I ate on Thanksgiving I am happy to report I lost one pound!! I am down to 185 this week! Maybe it would have been more If I would have not eaten ALL of those sweets on Thanksgiving but hey I will take it! ;)

Good Luck to you guys!

Carrie

• Like 1

Congratulations on your band anniversary and well done everyone . Considering it was your thanksgiving you did terrific.

I am happy to report that after 0 pounds lost last week, I dropped 5 pounds this week.

I SAY IT AGAIN .......................I LOVE MY BAND

Debbie