Weigh-n Wednesday

Carrie - Yay girl the 240's are looking good in my rear view mirror! I don't feel bad about it, not one bit! Great report!

Sabrina! Happy one year! You look great and are such an inspiration! Ahh 160's that has a nice ring to it! LOL

Debbie - WOW! 5 lbs! You have to be doing the happy dance! Before long you will be buzzing right by me, if I am lucky I might see a blur of light.

I have to say it was so nice to step on the scale this morning. I didn't have to avoid it..... :girl_in_love:

Okay, I made it to Wed. without weighing. LOL, I just started the wait to Wed. challenge yesterday and it was hard. Anyway I am 171 this morning, this is the lowest I have been since 1996. Very happy. I would love to lose at least 5 lbs by Christmas when we go skiing. I can't imagine even trying to ski at the weight I was this time last year. My hubby calls me his 3rd wife. The first when I was very thin when we got married, second very heavy, and now on the road to thin again. He also calls me his trophy wife. LOVE IT! He's been so great this year, as I've been on the lap band journey.

Have a great day everyone.

Okay, I made it to Wed. without weighing. LOL, I just started the wait to Wed. challenge yesterday and it was hard. Anyway I am 171 this morning, this is the lowest I have been since 1996. Very happy. I would love to lose at least 5 lbs by Christmas when we go skiing. I can't imagine even trying to ski at the weight I was this time last year. My hubby calls me his 3rd wife. The first when I was very thin when we got married, second very heavy, and now on the road to thin again. He also calls me his trophy wife. LOVE IT! He's been so great this year, as I've been on the lap band journey.

Have a great day everyone.

I love the "Wait Till Wednesday Challenge," sorry to hear it was hard to walk by the scale, but.....kinda glad too cuz it was hard for me too. To top that off, because I was not weighing in....I was thinking about it more! OMgoodness! I am ready to break this habit, it is far to comsuming!

I "sorta" feel bad cuz I get an extra weigh in next week. I go to the Dr on Monday for my fill and they weigh me there. :D Hey I am a bit over the top right now. I know. One thing though is there scale weighs me heavier....so I guess it is actually a wash....who needs there scale anyway.......right?! Ha just joking around here.

Congrats on your great success and good luck on the 5 lb goal! Do you have any pictures up? I'd love to see some inspiration. I am such a visual person.

Good Morning all, :)

Today is a nice day already. My scale read 148. Yippee, and that means I have hit the 90 pound loss!!! yay!!! :girl_dance:

Angie, I am so proud of you for avoiding the scale. I have been trying to do that too, it is hard. Really Hard... :D

Sabrina, Happy Bandaversary!! :lb21: Make sure to write a post about all the changes in the last year, (if you haven't already) I love to read those.

BTW- you look awesome!

Carrie, I understand about the sweets. I ate so much this T-day. Ugh... Although now I am kinda sweeted out. Maybe thats a good thing. LOL...

Debbi- You are doing so great with your Band!

Suzpars, Congrats! Keep up the good work..

Hugs,

Kristi

Debbie - I have said this before and I will say it again. You are my inspiration! We have the exact same band and we both have not had a fill yet. You are amazing and I know if you can do it I can do it too! When I saw that you lost 5 pounds this week in your signature the other day I wanted to throw you a parade! I have a feeling it is because you eat the same things every day and stick to the basics but this is just a theory on my part :P

Anyway my plateau that lasted one week is finally over! I lost 0.8 Ponds this week going from 177.3 to 176.5! I also go the answer to this strange plateau! My TOM came a few days early! This is amazing since I usually gain but did not this time!

Congrats to everyone fighting the good fight, to those who have managed to stay away from the scale, to those who have lost and to those who have maintained.

Sabrina!

Congrats to you on your One Year, you have done AMAZING and I agree, would love to hear how your one year has went!! You LOOK AMAZING!!!! You are so BEAUTIFUL!

Kristy

I just love your Smily faces, they are SO cute!!!! Congrats on the 90lbs, that is AWESOME!!!! You Go girl! ohhh and you are more than welcome to come to Texas and stop by my house while you are in the cleaning mood!... ;)

Debbie..

Uhmmm ok...For some reason, I have miss the fact that YOU DO NOT HAVE A FILL...SERIOUSLY OMGoshhhhhhhh. ALL I can say is WOW WOW WOW....You are doing SO GREAT!!!!! YOU KEEP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING UP...and if you ever get board, just start sending me the EXACT foods you eat everyday...LOL.... Are you exercising any??? Ok, not sure I even want the answer to that question...lol

AMAZING!!!

Carrie

OK MISS DEBBIE!!! - What is your secrete ...WOW you are doing AWESOME!!! Congrats to you~!

Suzpars- Great Job!

Thanks. No real secret . I am following the OCC instructions to the tee. I also exercise 7 days a week for 30-40 minutes of cardio and do bands every second day. At work I take the stairs all the time and no elevator anymore :)

No junk food at all, and barely any carbs. I am a woman with a mission. I want to take my kids to disneyland next October so I am bound and determined to be at my goal by then.

I will tell you one thing. There is no way I could do this without all of your support, and encouragement. I read this forum at least 3-4 times a day , look at the pictures etc.

So thanks for noticing and the words of encouragement. You have done amazing and are one of my inspirations :)

Debbie

Debbie - I have said this before and I will say it again. You are my inspiration! We have the exact same band and we both have not had a fill yet. You are amazing and I know if you can do it I can do it too! When I saw that you lost 5 pounds this week in your signature the other day I wanted to throw you a parade! I have a feeling it is because you eat the same things every day and stick to the basics but this is just a theory on my part :P

Anyway my plateau that lasted one week is finally over! I lost 0.8 Ponds this week going from 177.3 to 176.5! I also go the answer to this strange plateau! My TOM came a few days early! This is amazing since I usually gain but did not this time!

Congrats to everyone fighting the good fight, to those who have managed to stay away from the scale, to those who have lost and to those who have maintained.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I laughed out loud when you said you wanted to throw me a parade. I am happy you are past your plateau :)

Eveyone on this site is so amazing and if it was not for you all I don't think I would be half as good and sticking with it. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)

Debbie

OMG! OMG! OMG! I am SO HAPPY! My scale said 233.9 yes, that is right! 233.9 I am in the lower 230's! I may be able to break out of the 230's by Christmas! I love it. I knew my body felt different! YES!

It felt so good to step on that scale this moring! I do love my scale and when it gives me a great reading, I heart it even more.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I am SO HAPPY! My scale said 233.9 yes, that is right! 233.9 I am in the lower 230's! I may be able to break out of the 230's by Christmas! I love it. I knew my body felt different! YES!

It felt so good to step on that scale this moring! I do love my scale and when it gives me a great reading, I heart it even more.

Congratulations Angie. That is wonderful. You are doing great!

Deb

WOO HOO you go Angie, you are doing GREAT!!!!!!

Congrats Denise and Debbie!!!!

I am STILL at 185, HOWEVER made the decision to start working back out again with my Hubby and that starts tonight!. I just wished I could get in that habit were I just can WAIT to exercise,not sure if I will EVER get there.....Wish me luck, Im going to need it....I still think I need a "maintenance fill"....

I am at 174.9 this week. Down 1.6 pounds from last week. I started working out on my elliptical on Monday night so I am going to keep up the excercise and see if that helps with the loss.

Congrats Angie on your 3.4 pounds! That is amazing and it is no wonder your body feels different ^_^

Congrats everyone - great week!!!

I am down 1.8 this week, which puts me .2 away from where I was before my unfill so I am happy about that. Although I have eaten absolutely terrible today! I'm gonna go after work and get in a good workout to work some of it off. :angry:

I had a goal to really up my water this week and I failed miserably there. Gonna make that my goal this week as well as to continue getting back on track with working out. Worked out twice last week which was a good start, but not good enough need to get on track!

Congrats everyone! You guys are doing awesome. I love hearing that you guys are melting away. I have been doing a protein shake for breakfast and watching what I eat. 6 lbs. down. Whoop Whoop! Hopefully the rest of my pre-opt weight will come off as easy.

-6lbs: 12.09.09

Congrats AngieB. I got on the scale this morning and I was 184. I hope this puts me on the right track, I want to be in the 170's by new years so here we goooooooooooo.

Denise - Great weigh in! I can see the 170's in your future!

Down 3 pounds this week. Happy girl here smile.gif

Debbie - you and the band make one hell of a pair! I am amazed! Way to keep the weight coming off! We need some pictures! Show off woman! You have almost lost 80 lbs! Holy Smokes!

WOO HOO you go Angie, you are doing GREAT!!!!!!

Congrats Denise and Debbie!!!!

I am STILL at 185, HOWEVER made the decision to start working back out again with my Hubby and that starts tonight!. I just wished I could get in that habit were I just can WAIT to exercise,not sure if I will EVER get there.....Wish me luck, Im going to need it....I still think I need a "maintenance fill"....

Keep pushing on Carrie - our bodies fight us sometimes!

I am at 174.9 this week. Down 1.6 pounds from last week. I started working out on my elliptical on Monday night so I am going to keep up the excercise and see if that helps with the loss.

Congrats Angie on your 3.4 pounds! That is amazing and it is no wonder your body feels different happy.gif

Bogiesmom - You are doing so awesome. I wish you would have gone before me in sugery, you have great liquid ideas! I think that is why I struggled and cheated on my post op.....the liquids I had sucked!

Great weightloss - girl you are going to do some damage once you have restriction. Your boyfriend will be eating his words and noticing EVERY guy who is checking you out!!!!

Nice job everyone!

I'm down another pound again from last week. Now 178.6. Gone 180's!

Laura - you are our steady Eddie! WOW You keep on dropping the weight. AMAZING!!!!

Congrats everyone - great week!!!

I am down 1.8 this week, which puts me .2 away from where I was before my unfill so I am happy about that. Although I have eaten absolutely terrible today! I'm gonna go after work and get in a good workout to work some of it off. mad.gif

I had a goal to really up my water this week and I failed miserably there. Gonna make that my goal this week as well as to continue getting back on track with working out. Worked out twice last week which was a good start, but not good enough need to get on track!

Shelby - I am so impressed at how you maintained and held the line with your unfill. You are a rock star!

Congrats everyone! You guys are doing awesome. I love hearing that you guys are melting away. I have been doing a protein shake for breakfast and watching what I eat. 6 lbs. down. Whoop Whoop! Hopefully the rest of my pre-opt weight will come off as easy.

-6lbs: 12.09.09

Pinkfordyone - WOW great job! I am not sure what you have to loose but let me say you are off to a fabulous start! Good job!

Angie you are so nice responding to everyone and giving them encouragement!!!! You rock!!!!!

I agree great job everyone!! This time of year is sooo hard to lose - what a great accomplishment for you all!!!

Angie, No fair making me laugh, want to cry , pee my pants and mess up my makeup all at the same time :wub: Very sweet of you.

Shelby, 1.8 is fantastic and you are almost there! I am glad i found a WW buddy.

Debbie, what can I say. Another 3 pounds! You rock as usual and I will be the first paid member/subscriber to the webinars you hopefully someday will host.

Carrie, keep fighting the good fight as my theory is sometimes our bodies loose water, gain muscle and loose inches and it takes a few days for the scale to catch up (sssshhhh, don't tell anyone but I have a gut feeling that next week's weigh in is going to be one of those for me since it is my first week back on solids and my first week excercising in over a year).