NeoCell Super Collagen + C

AngieB

I have started to take it. For a few reasons, one being my ankle/leg injury. The second being in hopes that my skin will shrink back as I loose weight.

Collagen is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, gums, teeth, eyes, blood vessels, nails, and hair.

Super Collagen™ Type I & III is a 100% pure collagen protein that provides the major building materials for growth and maintenance of a healthy body. When Super Collagen™ is taken internally, the body receives the raw materials it needs to supplement the collagen found in all of these areas. Super Collagen™ is enzymatically processed into its amino acid form with a very low molecular weight, which can be utilized 100% by the body. Super Collagen + C™ tablets are formulated with Vitamin C to provide optimum supplementation of your dietary collagen needs.†

†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Suggested Use:

As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets twice daily preferably on an empty stomach for maximum absorption and wait 30 minutes before eating or before taking any other protein products. For enhanced results use with Pure H.A.™ natural hyaluranic acid.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 6 tablets (6 grams)

Servings Per Container: 58

Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value:

Calories 22 - 1%, Collagen Type I & III 6 g - **, Total Fat 0 g - 0%, Cholesterol 0 g - 0%, Sodium 0.03 g - 1%, Total Carbohydrates 0 g - 0%, Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 60 mg - 100%.

*Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

**Daily values not established.

Ingredients:

Super Collagen™ Type I & IIII derived from 100% pure pharmaceutical food grade collagen, Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) and may contain magnesium stearate.

Contains no sucrose, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, cholesterol, fat, or dairy products.

Allergy Warning:

May contain sulfite residues.

Keep out of reach of children.

The values represent average grams of amino acid per 100 grams of edible portion and may vary. Alanine 8.5%, Arginine 7.5%, Aspartic Acid 5.7%, Cystine 0.08%, Glutamic Acid 9.5%, Glycine 22.8%, Histidine 0.77%, Hydroxyproline 13.0%, Hydroxylysine 0.7%, Isoleucine 1.3%, Leucine 2.9%, Lysine 4.2%, Methionine 0.78%, Phenylalanine 2.0%,Proline 13.8%, Serine 3.3%, Threonine 1.9%, Tyrosine 0.4%, Valine 2.4%.