Getting Stuck

Red

Hi all,

Once in awhile I get a very strong pain in my chest after I eat something too fast or don't chew it enough. Is that what you experience when you get "stuck"? Can you tell me what YOU experience when you get stuck? I don't have a lot of restriction yet, but this pain occurs since getting my first fill, so I know my band is working to some degree anyway.

Thanks, Red

Sounds like what I get and beyond that sometimes I also get really hot on my face. Weird, but my face gets hot.

Thanks guys. Now I know then. I have heard often enough on the forum about getting "stuck", but until you experience it for yourself, you don't really know what to expect. So I guess that is what has been happening to me. Thankfully, if I just stop eating when it happens, it passes pretty quickly, less than 5 minutes I would say. I have yet to PB, but I almost did the other night. In a weird kind of way I am glad I have been getting stuck, because that means I do have some restriction. I will go for another fill next month and hopefully that will help me get full faster. I would like a little more restriction. Thanks for your responses!

Red,

I agree sounds like you get stuck. When I get stuck, trust me I know it, it hurts really bad at your chest. My nose will run..lol and I SLIME really bad! I have learned when I get that feeling of yep I need to stop, with that look on my face, and hubby says "your stuck arnt you."...lol....

Carrie

Valley Girl,

I see that you had a complete unfill in August of this year. Do you mind sharing why you completely unfilled your band?

Yeah, without those "stop signs" I would never stop eating....which is why I tell my friends the band is basically "forced behaviour modification" for me!

Sabrina:)