First Fill

I went back to OCC this weekend to get my first fill. Doctor asked how much I was eating now and I told him I was limiting myself to 1/2 of what I used to eat, but I could still eat more if I wanted to. I was given a Johnson & Johnson size 11 band. So I was given a fill of 4.4 ccs which seemed a little high to me. Now that I am looking over some of your posts it's really high compared to your numbers. Surprisingly, I feel the same as prior to the fill. Almost feel like nothing happened. Is all of this normal?? :-? :-?

I went back to OCC this weekend to get my first fill. Doctor asked how much I was eating now and I told him I was limiting myself to 1/2 of what I used to eat, but I could still eat more if I wanted to. I was given a Johnson & Johnson size 11 band. So I was given a fill of 4.4 ccs which seemed a little high to me. Now that I am looking over some of your posts it's really high compared to your numbers. Surprisingly, I feel the same as prior to the fill. Almost feel like nothing happened. Is all of this normal?? :-? :-?

VERY NORMAL FOR YOUR FIRST FILL. HAVING THE LARGER BAND, YOU CAN TAKE A BIGGER FILL THEN THOSE OF US WITH THE 4cc

I was banded July 31st, 2009 and had my 1st fill yesterday. I also have the Johnson and Johnson 11cc band and was filled between 4 and 5 cc and feel completely normal today. I'm on liquids for 24 hours and then mushy's. I'm going to give it a week to see how it is. I hope the restriction is the right amount. I guess time will tell. Keep me posted on how you are in a few days!