First Fill on Aug 28th

Iam having my first fill on the 28th and i need some help. Do you go on a empty tummy or can you eat lite in the morrning i go in the afternoon? I think my band is 11cc so iam not sure how much i should be getting. I am getting my fill here where i live. Wish i was going to Occ. Hope some one out there can help.

Thanks Deb :help:

Iam having my first fill on the 28th and i need some help. Do you go on a empty tummy or can you eat lite in the morrning i go in the afternoon? I think my band is 11cc so iam not sure how much i should be getting. I am getting my fill here where i live. Wish i was going to Occ. Hope some one out there can help.

Thanks Deb :help:

Hi there. I had my first fill a few weeks ago and followed Dolittle's posting which worked out great.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9919

I have an 11cc band as well. My first fill was 4ccs and the only difference I felt was uncomfortable pain in my chest if I ate to big a bite of food, or something dry. I go for a second fill the beginning of October. Don't worry about how much you should get. If your doing this under fluro, the doctor will be able to tell how the liquid they make you swallow is going through your system. Try not to stress about it. Discuss your concerns with your doctor and I'm sure he/she will be able to advise you. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Red

Hi there. I had my first fill a few weeks ago and followed Dolittle's posting which worked out great.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9919

I have an 11cc band as well. My first fill was 4ccs and the only difference I felt was uncomfortable pain in my chest if I ate to big a bite of food, or something dry. I go for a second fill the beginning of October. Don't worry about how much you should get. If your doing this under fluro, the doctor will be able to tell how the liquid they make you swallow is going through your system. Try not to stress about it. Discuss your concerns with your doctor and I'm sure he/she will be able to advise you. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Red

Red,

Thank You for the info. I read what Dolittle wrote i will read it again . Thanks again Deb