Posting Just To Post

Gloucester

Well, Labmom...thanks for your reply. I appreciate your lovely attitude. :)

I tried rolling the fish in aluminum and putting it in the dishwasher. It didn't turn out like it did on tv. It was kind of gross.

Maybe because I didn't have the aluminum paper, and used an old coke can? I thought that was aluminum, so thought it would work.

Msbehaved - yes! fish smell funny...but they have little tiny noses...It's hard to blame them.

Well, Labmom...thanks for your reply. I appreciate your lovely attitude. :)

I tried rolling the fish in aluminum and putting it in the dishwasher. It didn't turn out like it did on tv. It was kind of gross.

Maybe because I didn't have the aluminum paper, and used an old coke can? I thought that was aluminum, so thought it would work.

Msbehaved - yes! fish smell funny...but they have little tiny noses...It's hard to blame them.

Ok now I am rollin

Hi, Angie! I don't think fish are sophisticated enough to blow noses. Maybe the "cooler" ones, though... Like the sword fish. You'd think it would have come up with a way to handle that honker after all these years of existing...

I hate my scale. I have the kind that saves settings...My 2nd setting is my lowest (pre being unfilled a year ago) and I'm still 10 pounds over that. :(

The 1st setting is what I look at. Every. Day.