Posting Just To Post

Gloucester

I recently decided No goody drinks for me (last week) so I have been good since Saturday and have yet to see it reflect on the scale. However, I am trying to not get dissapointed and keep on keeping on.

msb - when i deprived & didn't see results......i eased back into moderation.

PJTP - Hey ladies! It has gotten quite around here.....

Hello....hello.....hello is there anybody out there...

I am soo looking forward to the weekend! Even *thinking* about joining a walker tracker club....need to find or order a pedometer.....hmmm.....still thinking. It would be embarassing to join and only walk 5,000 steps or something....wouldn't be able to be lazy...LAZY!

I think I have talked hubby into upgrading to a crackberry! Whooo hoo. He has been such a wet blanket. Geesh! I know he will love it, he simply doesn't want to spend the money. Men!

Have had such a bad sinus infection that 2 times I have PB's on a calcuim pill! Give me a break. Damn mucus anyway. Grrr

Said good by to the 40's BMI now in the upper 30's! Woot!

Come out come out where ever you are!

Well seems the drama on the other board must have cleared up.....

PJTP - I was happy to see 2 new blog entries yesterday. I really enjoy reading blogs on LBT. You learn a lot about a person and the lapband experience. Wish more used the blog function on this board.....sometimes it's lonely...lol

Just kidding but it would be nice to see some more people share.

• 1 month later...

It's a snow day here. We are under a winter storm advisory or a blizzard something or other. So me and Lil D are here at home chilling out.

I got the walk and the drive way snow blown and had a NSV because of it. Last year, the time I would be finishing up my lower back hips area would be spazzing out. This year, I am in much better shape. I love it! Our neighbor was out scooping his walk and drive and he was 1/2 way finished when I began. He finished moments before me. That makes me feel great. Oh and I did part of the neighbors sidewalk too.

I love it~

• Like 1

• 3 months later...