Here's to your new start Margaret!!!

Thanks all! I hope this posts! I'm having a heck of a time posting - I get the "Forbidden" sign. :( I wrote up a lovely diatribe of my OCC experience and it's all for naught!

Oh, and they lie about not being hungry post-op. I am hungry. And it's not just head hunger. Stomach rumbling, feed me hunger. But I'll get by.

Hi Margaret! My name is Margaret too. so weird to see 2 younger Margarets LOL. I was so hungry the first week. They say head hunger but I too was Hungry. Mine didn't start until day 3 and it was bad until I could go on creamy soups and then I was Ok until week 3 started. I still struggle with what is head hunger and real hunger. So glad your doing well and hungry!

Okay, friends. I think I'm not supposed to life anything heavy for awhile after surgery, correct? Well, I've been very conscious of that as I have a 55 pound child and a 36 pound child. But just now as I was sitting at the kitchen table, my 36 pound kid asked to sit on my lap and I unconsciously lifted him onto my lap and - maybe I'm imagining this - I feel a little tug in my lower left abdomen. ??? Where I don't even think there was any surgical action going on. Am I crazy to be worried?

I do not want to get obsessed about this but I think I'm getting obsessed with all of this. It's so weird to only drink clear fluids, too. Wah! What a baby I am. I'm going to spank myself now.