Lap Band date Sept 29th

RevyD

Well it has finally arrived. I leave tomorrow morning at 3:30 to fly down to the OCC. My surgical Date is Tuesday Sept 29th.

Deena I know that you are you having surgery the same date.

Anyone else going to be down there having surgery on the 29th?

I will be staying at the Marriott.

I am nervous but excited at the same time. The only thing I am not looking forward to is getting up so early tomorrow and flying down to Sandiego . It will be a long day.

So let me here from you if you are having surgery on the 29th and how you are doing.

Also any last words of wisdom or advice from anyone in Bandland :)

Debbie

Have fun and relax, they will take great care of you! Enjoy the down time.

Get up and start walking the halls as soon as your are able, it will help the gas leave your system.

Eat light before surgery.

Connect with the other people being banded. (The people I was banded with, we all exchanged number or email address. It's cool to keep in touch.)

Pack light - you won't need much.

Let us know how it goes! We will be waiting to hear from you.

Hey there, girl - I'll bet I know what you're doing right now... packing just like me! :) I can't believe we are going to be there tomorrow! I am nervous and excited too - is it sick to think the whole thing might actually be a kind of fun experience? lol Well, I'm hoping, anyway. Now back to important decisions - like, which book to bring, and is it silly to bring my knitting? lol See ya tomorrow night for broth/dinner! (but don't judge me if my broth turns into an enchilada :) - so who else is going to be down there tomorrow? I remember at least one other person saying their surgery date was the 29th. Anyone? Oh, and like your pic, Debbie - it is lovely to be able to put a face to the name. See you tomorrow! :)

Deena

Well it has finally arrived. I leave tomorrow morning at 3:30 to fly down to the OCC. My surgical Date is Tuesday Sept 29th.

Deena I know that you are you having surgery the same date.

Anyone else going to be down there having surgery on the 29th?

I will be staying at the Marriott.

I am nervous but excited at the same time. The only thing I am not looking forward to is getting up so early tomorrow and flying down to Sandiego . It will be a long day.

So let me here from you if you are having surgery on the 29th and how you are doing.

Also any last words of wisdom or advice from anyone in Bandland :)

Debbie