Going to Hawaii today

For Mothers Day in May, my mom surprised my sisters and me with a trip to Hawaii for all of us girls. We go today. I don't have a lot of restriction right now and I'm from a family full of big eaters (except the sister in law that never eats and I suspect is an alcoholic) anyway, I think it's going to be hard being surrounded by all this food and drink (I'm already being accused of being a party-pooper because I don't want to drink while still trying to lose weight). I plan to go to the grocery store and make most of my own meals. I plan to do lots of walking too. Wish me luck!

Sabrina:)

Sabrina,

Have a great time! I have never been to Hawaii, so take lots of pictures and post some when you have time. I have heard there are some of the most amazing waterfalls out there. And Definitely ENJOY yourself!! :)

Hugs,

Kristi

I am so Jealous!! Which Island? You will do fine.

I went to your Dr. He is so nice. It's funny though he mentioned several times that he does botox injections as well. I think he was trying to tell

me that I might need some. <_< Lol.

Anyway have a great time and don't worry to much about your band, it will take care of you.

Aloha

Ohhh have a great time!!!!! I am so jealous i've always wanted to go!!!!

Sabrina,

I hope you have an AMAZING trip. That was REALLY nice of your mom and who is BEAUTIFUL by the way! Wow I would have never guess that was your mother! I now know where you get your beauty from.

I love what Lisa posted! I have never thought about it that way but you have came so far and you do LOOK AMAZING! Have fun, how many times will you get to go to HAWAII.......

Carrie

Taking a little break from the heat to say hi! I'm in Waikiki and will be taking Lisa's advice to try something new. I'm going to hike up to Diamond Head with my mom and sisters tomorrow!!! I'm not a hiker so hopefully I won't have a heart-attack!

Oooh, that sounds like so much fun - I've never been, but I hear the scenery is breathtaking. Enjoy your hike! :)

Taking a little break from the heat to say hi! I'm in Waikiki and will be taking Lisa's advice to try something new. I'm going to hike up to Diamond Head with my mom and sisters tomorrow!!! I'm not a hiker so hopefully I won't have a heart-attack!

Sabrina, you look amazing!!! Congratulations on making it to the end of the hike - what a great feeling that must have been!!!! You go girl!!!