Texas Meeting

Hi everyone!

I have been speaking to Robin from time to time about meeting in person. I have talked to so many great people on this board and would just love to meet them in person!

I would LOVE to start planning for this maybe near the Dallas area if anyone would like to Join. I am 3 hours from Dallas, but that is ok with me. I think this would be a good middle area.......

I know that the Holidays are coming up and is very busy for some, but maybe we can all come up with a date, even if it is after the holidays!

Carrie

Hi, this is my first time to post here but I have been lurking and reading since Jan. 09. I had my surgery here in states in Feb. and would do it again tomorrow. I am in SE oklahoma about 2 1/2 hours from Dallas. You could have your meeting in the Frisco area. It's great, and a trip to Sam Moon would be a fun. Where are you from?

Hi, this is my first time to post here but I have been lurking and reading since Jan. 09. I had my surgery here in states in Feb. and would do it again tomorrow. I am in SE oklahoma about 2 1/2 hours from Dallas. You could have your meeting in the Frisco area. It's great, and a trip to Sam Moon would be a fun. Where are you from?

Hi and welcome to the board!! I am from East Texas, Lufkin area. Im not sure where the Frisco area is, but SAM MOONS sounds GREAT! I LOVE that place!

Carrie

Frisco is on the north side of the Dallas area. It has a great mall and lots of great shopping and not far from the Galleria. Sam Moon is an import store. They sell purses, jewelry, luggage, and it's all really cheap. We go because of all the rhinestone jewelry. It carries alot of stuff you see in other boutique stores. I know alot of places that go to Sam Moon and buy stuff to re-sell. My youngest daughter is a dancer and we are in the Dallas area at least once a year for dance and we plan our trip around going to Sam Moon. You will love it. www.sammoon.com