Cosmed

bams659

Hi All,

OK- not even 2 weeks post-op and I am already planning to get work done (of course all depends on my progress)

Anyhoos, I was going to do a TT and But augmentation w/Dr. Quiroz-- did some checking and Recovery by the Sea has been closed. Started talking to Vicky and wanted to ask if those of you who had TT or butt aug (or both) used aftercare. I would be going by myself and wonder if having a nurse come to my Hotel is enough- a little ocnfused and worried.

Also, did anyone have a BAD experience with Cosmed?

Please let me know- I am totally confused :wacko:

Kathy

if you are going to do both tt and augmentation on your bum - yes, you need aftercare and vicky going to the hotel is enough. Trust me - but dont go at it alone doing both. They both hurt like hell. Just wait till you see the results a tt does - holy hell its amazing.

I didnt have a "bad" experience. I did have one of my blood vessels in my stomach open but as soon as they noticed, they took care of it very quickly. After that the nurse called me everyday for about 5 days, then a few days after that againt to see how I was doing.

Hi All,

OK- not even 2 weeks post-op and I am already planning to get work done (of course all depends on my progress)

Anyhoos, I was going to do a TT and But augmentation w/Dr. Quiroz-- did some checking and Recovery by the Sea has been closed. Started talking to Vicky and wanted to ask if those of you who had TT or butt aug (or both) used aftercare. I would be going by myself and wonder if having a nurse come to my Hotel is enough- a little ocnfused and worried.

Also, did anyone have a BAD experience with Cosmed?

Please let me know- I am totally confused :wacko:

Kathy

if you are going to do both tt and augmentation on your bum - yes, you need aftercare and vicky going to the hotel is enough. Trust me - but dont go at it alone doing both. They both hurt like hell. Just wait till you see the results a tt does - holy hell its amazing.

I didnt have a "bad" experience. I did have one of my blood vessels in my stomach open but as soon as they noticed, they took care of it very quickly. After that the nurse called me everyday for about 5 days, then a few days after that againt to see how I was doing.

Thanks for the advice!!

I'll let you know how things go-- out of curiosity - did you keep your bum?? Am wondering if the fat was absorbed over time--

Did something happen at Recovery by the Sea? I had only heard good things about the care there.

I remember when I stayed there, they had issues they needed to work on and never could get it together professionally. I guess it caught up with them. I think they could have had a gold mine if they just did a few things different. Now,, if Cosmed would just get their new clinic open,, they're going to do their own in house recovery. But it's still not finished, supposed to be spring of next year??

I used CosMed and Recovery by the sea I liked CosMed and will be going back for breast lift with implants. Recovery by the sea needed to get their act together and I even offered to help. It mas mismanaged and not ran as smoothly as it should have been.

I used CosMed and Recovery by the sea I liked CosMed and will be going back for breast lift with implants. Recovery by the sea needed to get their act together and I even offered to help. It mas mismanaged and not ran as smoothly as it should have been.

Quennee is right,, As of todays date,, Recovery by the Sea is closed. I got an email from the owner the other day blaming everyone why they closed,, when all told,, she was her number one reason, she needed to look into the mirror and blame that person.

• 3 weeks later...
Quennee is right,, As of todays date,, Recovery by the Sea is closed. I got an email from the owner the other day blaming everyone why they closed,, when all told,, she was her number one reason, she needed to look into the mirror and blame that person.

Ya Gotta love Dolittle...he always tells it like it is!