Today is my three year Bandiversary….

Hello,

I just want to thank everyone for all of your help and support – I celebrated my three year Bandiversary today. Took about 15 minutes out of a very busy work day to think about how far I’ve come. It was a bit overwhelming…..

From weighing 275 at my high, 265 at surgery and now 129, I’ve completely changed who I am. I am virtually unrecognizable and my health is amazing. I crossfit, do palates and yoga, along with cardio and weights. I went from a size 22 or 3X (tight) to a size 2 bottom, 4 top. I have muscles in placed I didn’t know existed. I was actually in a palates class and the teacher said, look like we have a professional athlete in our class – I’m going to need to work with them to make sure they get the move right through all of those muscles – I was looking for the person she was talking about and she walked up to me…. I was speechless. I still see myself as the big girl – I think of life as the opposite of Shallow Hall.

My personal life has improved, along with my health and my professional life. I’m a much better person and do things now that I could never have dreamed of doing as a big person.

I could never have made it as far as I did without the support and help of all of you. So a special thank you and shout out to all.

I know many of you have seen it but I did post my three year anniversary picture in the gallery http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...si&img=1025

I just wanted to capture the time. Life is just so dam amazing!

Thank you and my love goes out to all!

Lisa

(if you're thinking about doing this - don't think - just do it!)

Hey Lisa!!

Congratulations on your 3-year "bandversary"!

You are an amazing inspiration. You live your life in a truly positive way. You may never know how many folks you have positively influenced, not only in ways directly related to the lapband and weightloss (the photos in your gallery are so compelling), but in the ways that you encourage and educate people. Thank you for sticking with this forum and lending your voice to the many issues that come up here. You are truly a blessing!

Girls,

Thank you so much, you guys are awesome! I woke up this morning and really thought hard and long about were I would be today if I didn't get my band. I have a very good intuition that it would not be a very pretty place, physically, mentally or spiritually.

And I almost forgot to thank the person that really made this all possible, Dr. Ortiz – a big thank you and good thoughts are going that mans way from me…

Best,

Lisa

HAPPY BANDIVERSARY LISA ><'

The girls have said it all. You are just the best inspiration, ever. I remember when I was a newbie, how stunned I was, lurking in the gallery and seeing your piccies ... What a "transformation" you have accomplished!

But not only that - for all us bandsters on here - to stick around with your always right on posts & great advise is simply ...

....... PRICELESS :D

:clapping: YOU FRIGGIN' ROCK :clapping:

(((BIG GERMAN BEAR HUGS))))

Hi Lisa!!

You are such an inspiration!!! You should be so proud of how far you have come.

I am still pretty new here and as someone else said your pictures are part of the big picture here on this site that helped me decide to be banded next month!!

Congratulations and thank you again!! You look great!!

Wow Lisa

You should go on the Dr. Oz show!

Thanks for all your inspiration and all the best.

I'm am in my 4th month and I will be aiming to have the same results as you, exercising and eating right.

Karin G

Lisa,

I know that you have heard this so many times but I dont think you will ever know how truely amazing we think you are!

You have encouraged and inspired so many people. I LOVE the attitude, confidence and encouragment that you have about yourself and encourage us to have for ourselves!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, Congrats and you look STUNNING!!!!!!

Carrie

Happy Bandiversary!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an example of not only this working, but working long term which is so great to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your success and thanks so much for all your help from back when I was a pre-newbie to now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I just want to thank everyone for all of your help and support – I celebrated my three year Bandiversary today. Took about 15 minutes out of a very busy work day to think about how far I’ve come. It was a bit overwhelming…..

From weighing 275 at my high, 265 at surgery and now 129, I’ve completely changed who I am. I am virtually unrecognizable and my health is amazing. I crossfit, do palates and yoga, along with cardio and weights. I went from a size 22 or 3X (tight) to a size 2 bottom, 4 top. I have muscles in placed I didn’t know existed. I was actually in a palates class and the teacher said, look like we have a professional athlete in our class – I’m going to need to work with them to make sure they get the move right through all of those muscles – I was looking for the person she was talking about and she walked up to me…. I was speechless. I still see myself as the big girl – I think of life as the opposite of Shallow Hall.

My personal life has improved, along with my health and my professional life. I’m a much better person and do things now that I could never have dreamed of doing as a big person.

I could never have made it as far as I did without the support and help of all of you. So a special thank you and shout out to all.

I know many of you have seen it but I did post my three year anniversary picture in the gallery http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...si&img=1025

I just wanted to capture the time. Life is just so dam amazing!

Thank you and my love goes out to all!

Lisa

(if you're thinking about doing this - don't think - just do it!)

Lisa,

What an inspiration-- love that you have found a way to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Inspiring to me and I hope I am as successful--

Thanks so much for your story!!!

Kathy

Lisa you have been an inspiration to me and a wonderful , kind board member to all. Thank you for your continued participation.

I love your new pics...is that really you? ( I know it is)

All my best to you in all you do

Julie

PS: I am 4 weeks out on my breast reduction and feel like a new person. I feel like I lost 50# in 1 week, actually 12 but that's great. I don't recognize the person in the mirror in clothes but I sure like what I see. The surgery has inspired me to get going hard again and get the rest of my middle weight off now that I can see it!

Lisa you have been an inspiration to me and a wonderful , kind board member to all. Thank you for your continued participation.

I love your new pics...is that really you? ( I know it is)

All my best to you in all you do

Julie

PS: I am 4 weeks out on my breast reduction and feel like a new person. I feel like I lost 50# in 1 week, actually 12 but that's great. I don't recognize the person in the mirror in clothes but I sure like what I see. The surgery has inspired me to get going hard again and get the rest of my middle weight off now that I can see it!

THAT'S AWESOME JULIE :)