Protein

that isn't too bad...you can get a quick 15-20 with just a greek yogurt...probably more if you make a smoothie with it, depending on what you put in it. :)

Thanks for the info, RevyD - btw, have you tried that Chicken Tortilla soup yet? It's AWESOME. :D

Hi Deena. No I have not tried it yet. Maybe I will make some this weekend. How are you doing?

Debbie

I'm doing good, thanks - not too much discomfort anymore. Weight-loss is slow - I've only lost 3 more pounds since being on liquids. But, cutting out the sugary gatorade and juices and switching them for sugar-free stuff and water seems to have helped - I haven't weighed in a few days, so I don't know how MUCH it's helped... lol. How's it going for you?

Oh, and about that Tortilla soup - YES, you must try it. My kids are literally begging me to make another batch - it's going to become a staple in our house long after the liquid diet is history! My tip - puree an avocado with a little lemon juice and olive oil until completely smooth - then stir about a tablespoon of that into your hot soup. Sooooo good (and will keep you full for a long time). Yum. :wub:

Hi Deena. No I have not tried it yet. Maybe I will make some this weekend. How are you doing?

Debbie