I was *THIS* close to "GOAL"...

Well, congrats, first of all! That is so exciting! How are you feeling about it?

WOOOO HOOOO that is so exciting!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I'm shocked, to say the least. It was totally unexpected - I already have 5 kids with only one left in the house (12 years old). I thought I was DONE!!! I'm too old to go through this at 39, right?!?! LOL!

I'm taking it in stride - but it does seem to be my luck. LOL! I definitely need to get loosened up now, because I can hardly keep anything down.

Congrats! I am 40 and my baby is 12 too. Getting pregnant is one of my biggest fears. My husband "likes" my new 60 lb. lighter body alot, lol. Good luck to you. I would hate to have to tell our 12 that she's not going to be the baby anymore, she takes that role very seriously.

• 2 years later...

well just to give you all a laugh, im 43 years old, i was on birth control pills, stop taking them because i was getting bloody noses and the very next month i ended up pregnant!! All my children are married and out of this house, i am a grandma of a 4 year old, and a 1 year old. But the lords will was not what i was expecting, so here we go on having another child. A true blessing.

well just to give you all a laugh, im 43 years old, i was on birth control pills, stop taking them because i was getting bloody noses and the very next month i ended up pregnant!! All my children are married and out of this house, i am a grandma of a 4 year old, and a 1 year old. But the lords will was not what i was expecting, so here we go on having another child. A true blessing.

WHAT THE???? YOU ARE PREGNANT? I am absolutely shocked.