LIP TATTOO

DOES ANYONE HAVE THEIR LIPS TATTOOED? OUR YOU HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS? COLOR? ANYTHING YOU WISH YOU WOULD'VE DONE DIFFERENTLY?

Hi Pammie!

I dont have my lips but I did get my eyebrows and eye liner done in July..... IT hurt really really bad. The eyebrow was not that bad but my eyes were HORRIBLE! I did get top of the bottom lid and underneath done. The lady who did mine, does have her entire lip done, liner and all. It looked really nice. The only thing is that it looks really flat, kind like a tat does when the color settles. I guess you could always but gloss over it. She said that in order to have your entire lip done, she has her patients get a shot to deaden the entire lip. I am not brave enought to do the lip...lol

Carrie

Hi Pammie!

I dont have my lips but I did get my eyebrows and eye liner done in July..... IT hurt really really bad. The eyebrow was not that bad but my eyes were HORRIBLE! I did get top of the bottom lid and underneath done. The lady who did mine, does have her entire lip done, liner and all. It looked really nice. The only thing is that it looks really flat, kind like a tat does when the color settles. I guess you could always but gloss over it. She said that in order to have your entire lip done, she has her patients get a shot to deaden the entire lip. I am not brave enought to do the lip...lol

Carrie

I HAD MY EYELINER DONE, TOP AND BOTTOM, ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO AND YEAH IT HURT A BIT. SHE PUT SOME TOPICAL PAIN KILLER ON THEM BUT I STILL FELT IT LOL. I'VE HAD THEM RETOUCHED NOW TWICE SINCE THEN.

I DIDN'T ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAIN ON THE LIPS, SHE DID SAY SHE PUT SOMETHING ON THEM OR IN THEM TO HELP WITH THE PAIN BUT WE'LL SEE.

I'M SUCH A HUGE BURTS BEE FAN, I PUT THE STUFF ON 20 TIMES A DAY. THOUGH I LIKE THE LOOK OF LIPSTICK, IT'S JUST NOT MY THING EVEN WHEN I OUTLINE THEM, IT STILL BLEEDS. I MUST HAVE 20 TUBES OF LIPSTICK IN MY PURSE AND GRAB THE BURTS EVERYTIME :)

WHEN I WAS A KID, I'D GET COLD SORES AND THEY HAVE LEFT A FEW SCARS, I'M HOPING THIS WILL COVER THAT AND GIVE AN ALL OVER NATURAL LOOK. SHE DID GIVE ME AN RX FOR COLD SORES SINCE I HAVE HAD THEM IN THE PAST. I START TAKING THAT TOMORROW

YOU'RE BRAVE CARRIE, THE BROWS SCAR ME

Hi Pammie,

About 7 years ago, I had my black "eyeliner" done (also upper & lower) turned out great and the pain wasn't that bad at all.

But my lips .... ahhhhh... pure torture! Somehow my lips didn't want to take on any ink that consisted mainly of red pigments (red/orange/pink/purple) so she re-did it about 4 times in intervalls of a few weeks to get it heeled up each time and let me tell you, it did hurt like a $@!)% :lb12:

At the end it worked out, but was left with really deep winkles all the way around the "edges" (where the lipliner would be) and the color did only stick for about mmmhhh 1-2 years or so ...

.. back to the lipliner & lipstick ... :rolleyes:

Hi Pammie,

About 7 years ago, I had my black "eyeliner" done (also upper & lower) turned out great and the pain wasn't that bad at all.

But my lips .... ahhhhh... pure torture! Somehow my lips didn't want to take on any ink that consisted mainly of red pigments (red/orange/pink/purple) so she re-did it about 4 times in intervalls of a few weeks to get it heeled up each time and let me tell you, it did hurt like a $@!)% :lb12:

At the end it worked out, but was left with really deep winkles all the way around the "edges" (where the lipliner would be) and the color did only stick for about mmmhhh 1-2 years or so ...

.. back to the lipliner & lipstick ... :rolleyes:

WOW, THANKS FOR THE INFO. DO YOU PLAN ON REDOING THEM AGAIN OR ARE YA DONE WITH THAT? WERE YOU HAPPY WITH THE COLOR THAT DID STICK?

NOW THAT I'VE HAD THE FAT IMPLANTED AROUND THE LIPS THE LAST THING I WANT IS WRINKLES. I HAVE ONLY ONE LEFT ON ONE CORNER THAT'S PRETTY DEEP, BUT SMALL. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THE WAY THAT ALL TURNED OUT

NO NO NO NO NO heck no LOL no wayyyyy would I redo them again :ph34r:

But that is only my experience ;)

I picked a more light bordeau'ish color and it still turned out kinda pinkish ... dunno, for me it just turned out alright. Also, like Carrie said it looked kinda flat/dull. I always used some lip gloss to make it look better -> defeeding the purpose?

Mostly why I regret it, is that I had gotten those deep, long "looking like I'm 100 y/o" winkles. If I don't use a gooood lipliner, my lipstick would bleed in all those wrinkles I'm sporting. Talking about looking like a clown.

Sorry to be so negative about it! A friend of mine had her lips only outlined and uses glossy type of lipsticks anyway and it looks great. But she is complaining about a few wrinkles here and there too.

Don't mess with your beautiful new smoochie lips of yours LOL

NO NO NO NO NO heck no LOL no wayyyyy would I redo them again :ph34r:

But that is only my experience ;)

I picked a more light bordeau'ish color and it still turned out kinda pinkish ... dunno, for me it just turned out alright. Also, like Carrie said it looked kinda flat/dull. I always used some lip gloss to make it look better -> defeeding the purpose?

Mostly why I regret it, is that I had gotten those deep, long "looking like I'm 100 y/o" winkles. If I don't use a gooood lipliner, my lipstick would bleed in all those wrinkles I'm sporting. Talking about looking like a clown.

Sorry to be so negative about it! A friend of mine had her lips only outlined and uses glossy type of lipsticks anyway and it looks great. But she is complaining about a few wrinkles here and there too.

Don't mess with your beautiful new smoochie lips of yours LOL

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO, I WILL BE ASKING ALOT MORE QUESTIONS WHEN I GO SEE HER TOMORROW. NO WAY DO I WANT ANY MORE WRINKLES THEN I ALREADY GOT LOL

I JUST WANTED TO ADD, I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCES IN THE GAL I’VE USED. SHE’S WORKED ALL THE YEARS I’VE KNOWN HER OUT OF PLASTIC SURGERY CENTERS, WORKING ON PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD FACIAL DEFORMITIES

Yep, ask anything that concerns you! I know, working in the field she does, she must know her stuff!

The lady who did mine was one of the first ones doing the permanent make up thingy (in Germany) and is still considered one of the best. I don't think that it was her fault and I'm probably not the norm - just my body reacting weird (not taking the ink etc.) and those darn wrinkles lol

Good Luck :D and keep us posted !

THE GAL I SEE HADN'T HEARD OF THE LIP TATTOO CAUSING ANY WRINKLES THAT WAS NEW TO HER

BUT YOUR NOT A WOOFIN THOSE 4 INJECTIONS HURT!!! CRAP LOL THAT’S BEEN THE WORST OUT OF EVERYTHING I’VE DONE SO FAR LOL

I'LL LOAD SOME PHOTOS HERE ON MY LINK IN JUST A FEW

THE COLOR ISN'T WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE, IT'S A TON DARKER THEN WHAT WILL APPEAR IN A WEEK OR SO AFTER THE SLUFFING OFF BUT I LOVE IT!!!

Viewed your pictures--just beautiful! (love your hair, too!! :) )

THANKS :) I JUST FLEW THE DAUGHTER UP FROM SAN DIEGO TO DO MY HAIR, IT WAS A MESS

I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE DENTIST WHERE HIS GLOVE GOT "STUCK" ON MY LIP AND TOOK SOME OF THE SKIN OFF, IT'S SOFT AND MESSY YET. ONCE ALL THE SKIN, SLUFFING COMES OFF SHE SAID THEY'LL BE JUST A NATURAL COLOR UNTIL THE COLORING STARTS COMING IN WHICH TAKES 7 - 14 DAYS.

INTERESTING PROCESS

BETWEEN THIS WORK, MY NEW CROWN PUT ON TODAY ALONG WITH GETTING MY B12 AND FLU INJECTION AFTERWARDS, I HOPE TO NEVER SEE ANOTHER NEEDLE THIS WEEK :)

• 2 weeks later...