FINALLY lost 50 lbs

It took me 9 months, but I finally did it. I know me not having a good fill really slowed my weight loss. But once I got my third fill in August, I have dropped 17 lbs. Hopefully the next 50 wont take so long.

It took me 9 months, but I finally did it. I know me not having a good fill really slowed my weight loss. But once I got my third fill in August, I have dropped 17 lbs. Hopefully the next 50 wont take so long.

congratulations!! I have also fought with a plateau and should get back in for a fill, but just had some major non elective surgery done and will wait until after xmas to tweak my fill.

cheers and here is to the next 50 lbs!

Just wanted to say congrats to you !!!! Fills are so hard to determine......Keep up the good work.

Carrie

Congrats and keep up the great work! Plateaus can last for sooo long but if you stick to the rules it will kick back in.

Keep it up!!!!!

Thanks everyone!! I was just thinking today, I might need another fill. I was filled up to 7 cc's..but I noticed today, that I am able to eat a little more than I was a month ago. So I am thinking I might need just a tiny bit.