not losing weight

Hi all:

I had surgery on July 15 and have lost 16 pounds since the surgery, most during the first 21 days of liquids. Basically, I can maintain my current weight with the restriction I have from 6.5 cc of fill. I am unable to lose more weight. I have heard that it is not unusual to need over 7 cc's. Is this true? I have not found the so-called sweet spot. Its true I cannot eat as much as before the surgery, but I am have not virtually nothing for over two months, and I'm not sure what I should do? I'm not looking for radical change. I was hoping to lose the rest of the weight slowly but steadily--which is not happening. Does anyone have some advice for me?

Hi all:

I had surgery on July 15 and have lost 16 pounds since the surgery, most during the first 21 days of liquids. Basically, I can maintain my current weight with the restriction I have from 6.5 cc of fill. I am unable to lose more weight. I have heard that it is not unusual to need over 7 cc's. Is this true? I have not found the so-called sweet spot. Its true I cannot eat as much as before the surgery, but I am have not virtually nothing for over two months, and I'm not sure what I should do? I'm not looking for radical change. I was hoping to lose the rest of the weight slowly but steadily--which is not happening. Does anyone have some advice for me?

Keep going in for fills until you feel like you are at a good level of restriction. I have recently begun to see some results in weight loss. I have had 4 fills in 4 months. Use this tool. If you are not restricted enough the tool is not working properly.

IMHO - that is my two cents!

Hang in there!