15 October 2009

MyNewLife

Hi just wanted to say that it is a WONDERUL Day... Hubby and I have been married for two years today. This time two years ago we were standing line waiting to get on our Cruise Ship... :)

B-Banana

S-None

L-1 cup of Taco Soup

S-Ice Cream Bar--ugghhh

D-Not sure, son has a football game tonight....putting my blinders on and heading to the field..lol

Water ZERO!!!!! :(

Congratulations on 2 years. Your husband must be proud of you for all the hard work you have done.

Debbie

Thank you Debbie!

Yes he is very proud and he has joined right in with me. He himself has lost almost 30 lbs, been doing P90x and he is so excited, his little six pack is starting to show..lol He has been my rock!

Carrie

Thank you Debbie!

Yes he is very proud and he has joined right in with me. He himself has lost almost 30 lbs, been doing P90x and he is so excited, his little six pack is starting to show..lol He has been my rock!

Carrie

Carrie! Happy Belated Anniversary! You and hubby need to take another picture together so we can see the skinny couple!

WTG hubby on the 6 pack coming back.

You look great!

Thank you Debbie!

Carrie

That is so awesome. How wonderful that he is supporting you and you both will be reaping the benefits.

Debbie

Thanks Angie, Carrie and Debbie, :)

Hey Carrie, is that your husband in the pic with you?

I also agree, romantic/alone time is very good.

My time with my husband in Philadelphia was refreshing and made me feel like a newlywed again. :sun_bespectacled:

Hugs,

Kristi

Thank you Debbie!

Carrie

You look beautiful Carrie, and so happy! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Thanks Angie, Carrie and Debbie, :)

Hey Carrie, is that your husband in the pic with you?

I also agree, romantic/alone time is very good.

My time with my husband in Philadelphia was refreshing and made me feel like a newlywed again. :sun_bespectacled:

Hugs,

Kristi

Yes that is my Hubby! He was really a good sport this weekend, we had ALOT of fun! I have some cute pics that I am going to swap out from time to time that we took.....

Red,

Thank you very much, how is everything going with you??

Well, he is cute.

He needs to tell my husband how to get a 6-pack.

I read that you and he do the p90x program. I am not sure if my husband can do that on the ship, but they have a weight room.

Hopefully he is actually utilizing it.. :)

Well, he is cute.

He needs to tell my husband how to get a 6-pack.

I read that you and he do the p90x program. I am not sure if my husband can do that on the ship, but they have a weight room.

Hopefully he is actually utilizing it.. :)

Thank you!

Yes he does it WAY more than I do, it is a REALLY HARD set of vidoes. He has 4 weeks to go to complete his 90days! He has worked EXTREMLY hard, very proud of him. It take a little room to do them, but we do them together in our living room and have plenty of room. As for as the six pack, not there yet, but he is getting close. I think he is going to start the vidoes over if he is not where he wants to be at the end of the 4 weeks.

Carrie

Thank you!

Yes he does it WAY more than I do, it is a REALLY HARD set of vidoes. He has 4 weeks to go to complete his 90days! He has worked EXTREMLY hard, very proud of him. It take a little room to do them, but we do them together in our living room and have plenty of room. As for as the six pack, not there yet, but he is getting close. I think he is going to start the vidoes over if he is not where he wants to be at the end of the 4 weeks.

Carrie

Ugh....I am worn out just listening to you talk about it.....LOL Just kidding....well kind of!