GRAPHIC!!!

Holly

the stitches made are called "quilted" Something about them helping to reattach everything to the muscles inside. The puckered look will go away when they are removed.

the stitches made are called "quilted" Something about them helping to reattach everything to the muscles inside. The puckered look will go away when they are removed.

4041421130_f30ebae416_m.jpg

hahaha...thank you! I know it is a gross pic...but I always like to see crap like that before I ever consider having stuff done. Now of course I would be morified to meet anyone on here though! lol :P

hahaha...thank you! I know it is a gross pic...but I always like to see crap like that before I ever consider having stuff done. Now of course I would be morified to meet anyone on here though! lol :P

LOL HOLLY

NOW WHEN DO YOU GO BACK TO GET THE STITCHES TAKEN OUT?

• 3 weeks later...

Good for you! I had this procedure done about 8 years ago, and am sooo glad I did! Just remember, that as you're healing, STAY OUT OF THE FROZEN FOOD DEPT. AT THE GROCERY STORE (getting 'headlights on' really hurts while you're healing, if you get my drift). Your photo montage was fabulous!!

Good for you! I had this procedure done about 8 years ago, and am sooo glad I did! Just remember, that as you're healing, STAY OUT OF THE FROZEN FOOD DEPT. AT THE GROCERY STORE (getting 'headlights on' really hurts while you're healing, if you get my drift). Your photo montage was fabulous!!

Holly your boobs look awesome, i have two quick questions. 1.) where did yo u get your surgery. 2)how much did it cost

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So how do the tatas look now? Right now I need a reduction and lift, not sure what I'll need after I've lost my weight. I'm sure they'll be extremely droopy. I wonder , will the doctor just roll 'em up and sew 'em up to fill them out or will I need an augmentation too. :)

Anyway, could you please post a newer pic to encourage some of us?

I feel like such a perv asking for someone to post boobie pics for "encouragement". :P

They look terrific!!!!!!

You are brave! I wish I had the guts to post before and after pics, cuz I have to say that I am very impressed with the work Dr.Quiroz did on me! lol - now that I am expecting, I may be visiting him again lol