Hmmmm, mechanical bull, or no mechanical bull…..

So I’ve done many things since losing my weight, my motto is “try anything once” (within reason). So here I am at a conference and the theme is western – and lo and behold they have a mechanical bull.

You only live once folks, it was a blast! Yeee Haaa!

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/23fa98d...0/video/7083779

Can you imagine me on that thing at almost 300 pounds - I don't know if you would have been able to see the bull under my girth - or if the poor thing would have been able to do its job...

I'm having fun living life as a fit person!

Lisa

So I’ve done many things since losing my weight, my motto is “try anything once” (within reason). So here I am at a conference and the theme is western – and lo and behold they have a mechanical bull.

Can you imagine me on that thing at almost 300 pounds - I don't know if you would have been able to see the bull under my girth - or if the poor thing would have been able to do its job...

Lisa

Lisa,

Thanks for posting. I think it is wonderful you are taking life "by the horns". You are amazing and show us that we can do anything if we put our minds to it. I hope when I get the last of this weight off, the TT and BL, that I will gain the confidence that you have in yourself!!!!

Carrie

That was awesome!!! Been on the bull a couple times at work and it is hell o hard - you stayed on for a long time good job!!!!

Thanks so much - I'm having so much fun - for all of you out there that haven't the decision - my only regret is I didn't do it sooner. Sometimes I think about how much life I misses being morbidly obese, and how it drained my emotions.

There's friggen nothing I can't do now!

Love ya!

Lisa

(Leaving for Halifax tonight - anyone want to meet up message me)

Lisa

Great video Lisa, I don't want to rain on your parade or take any of your credit away from you. I know where your coming from. Being obese can limit your life and I thank my lucky stars everyday that I decided on the lap band. Just a couple weeks back, my wife and I went on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise. I got to do stuff my "fat butt" would have never even thought of at 300lbs. So here's a picture of Dolittle doing some rock wall climbing.

tn_gallery_3398_50_219832.jpg

Lisa

I LOVE it Lisa~ I will be going to the NFR in Vegas next month and I am planning on getting on a bull also! You looked good girl! :D