Just Could Not Wait.....

Hi everyone!

As my year approaches SATURDAY,,YAHHHH, I am getting all of my stats and pics ready to post. Tonight I worked really hard on some pictures and decided I could not wait to post! Who knows, someone might be really struggling on making the step to get this wonderful tool and this just might help! I have posted some pics of Hubby and I as well, as alot of you know, he was not banded but made a choice to support me in this journey! I am SOO proud of him, he has worked SO hard !!! He is my ROCK!!!

I cant wait for everyone to see them!!!

Carrie

Hi Carrie,

Where can I go to see the pictures, I am sorry but I couldn't find them. I need all the inspiration that I can get right now. I just got my first fill and haven't noticed any restriction. I know that this is typical but cannot wait to start shopping for skinny clothes. I saw your pictures you had posted under your profile and you look amazing, unless I missed them somehow I didn't see the newer one. Congrats on your success and thanks for posting!

Hi Carrie,

Where can I go to see the pictures, I am sorry but I couldn't find them. I need all the inspiration that I can get right now. I just got my first fill and haven't noticed any restriction. I know that this is typical but cannot wait to start shopping for skinny clothes. I saw your pictures you had posted under your profile and you look amazing, unless I missed them somehow I didn't see the newer one. Congrats on your success and thanks for posting!

Hi and thank you!

The pictures have to be approved so maybe tonight or in the morning they will get approved and post. As far as your restriction, please please dont get discouraged, honestly it took me to my third and fourth fill to get really really good restriction, everyone is so different. I would just suggest to you that you log and measure your food and stay off the scale...lol..I HATE scales but I would weigh sometimes twice a day. CRAZY!!!!...lol...Take LOTS LOTS and LOTS of pics and measure. I promise you will be glad you did, you see yourself every day and dont realize how much you can change. I CANT WAIT for you to see the pics. They are really neat and shows just how awesome this Journey is!!!!!

Hang in there!!!

Carrie

Carrie, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I thank you for posting those pics. I love when people post updated pictures. It is so inspiring. You and your hubby make a very gorgeous couple. You are very lucky to have met him and have had him accept you for who you were before and who you are now. That is true love :)

Hi Carrie,

You look so great! I finally could see the pictures. Thank you so much for posting and encouraging me to take lots of pictures of myself. I am down 15 pounds since my surgery in September, before I went to OCC I took 3 pictures that I had forgotten about. I just took 3 more and compared them, it is amazing how much difference it has made in my face with only 15 pounds! This is so encouraging. I haven't decided whether or not to post any pictures but can see with the progress that I probably will eventually. I have been worried about people finding out that I had the surgery, my job is really public. So far only my husband knows. Thanks again for encouraging me, and YOU LOOK AMAZING!

Great pics! You can tell a big difference your face doesn't even look the same. Great job! And your husband is a cutie if I might say so - good job on that one!!! =D>