Time to get this band working again!!!

Hey everyone.. Its been a long time since I've been on here, but knew this would be the place to go for support! I was banded just about a year ago. And have had a 50lb weight loss.. but still have another 70 to go. I have neglected my poor band for awhile now, and recently have gained back about 7 hard lost pounds. So, I'm not going to stand it anymore.. its time to get back on track! I still have some restriction, but certainly can pretty much eat anything with the exception of bread (its never gone down) So here I am, and now that I think about it.. I think I need a refresher course on my band!!!! Hope everyone is well.. take care j. (btw.. I love my band, I've just ignored it lately) :)

Hey everyone.. Its been a long time since I've been on here, but knew this would be the place to go for support! I was banded just about a year ago. And have had a 50lb weight loss.. but still have another 70 to go. I have neglected my poor band for awhile now, and recently have gained back about 7 hard lost pounds. So, I'm not going to stand it anymore.. its time to get back on track! I still have some restriction, but certainly can pretty much eat anything with the exception of bread (its never gone down) So here I am, and now that I think about it.. I think I need a refresher course on my band!!!! Hope everyone is well.. take care j. (btw.. I love my band, I've just ignored it lately) :)

That's great! I am in a similar boat, been trying to lose the last lbs forever!!! I don't have much restriction either but I do check on here once in a while just for a boost on bandster life... good luck!

Glad to have you back!!! What a great time to really get back on track right before we hit into the holiday season. Welcome back!!! You can do it!!!