Genisoy Soy Crisps

AngieB

I found a good product that helps me with my crunch cravings. Most of the protein I eat is chewy, meaty, smooth, ect. Not much has the crunch I am looking for. I am talking like the crunch of chips, not the crunch of nuts....both are different to me.

Soy Crisps - Deep Sea Salted

Serving size 17 crisps

3.5 Serivings per bag

100 cals a serving

Total fat 1.5g

Trans fat 0

Cholesterol 0

Sodium 270 mg

Total Carbs 15 g

Dietary Fiber 2 g

Sugars 0

PROTEIN 8 g

To me they look like little mini rice cakes. They have a good crunch! Eureka! I am eating them with Athenos Hummus Artichoke and Garlic. Double yummo!

When I bought them I was really wondering how "good" this product could be. Turns out I was pleasently suprised. They provided me with the crunch I was longing for AND!!! they are good for me! Love it!

A bit pricey, but hey it's not like the average serving size is our custom size anyway. So that makes it even better yet!

Here is a pic of the products!

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjItMjAwOTExMjAtMDk1M.jpg

Happy Friday Ya'll!

I found a good product that helps me with my crunch cravings. Most of the protein I eat is chewy, meaty, smooth, ect. Not much has the crunch I am looking for. I am talking like the crunch of chips, not the crunch of nuts....both are different to me.

Soy Crisps - Deep Sea Salted

Serving size 17 crisps

3.5 Serivings per bag

100 cals a serving

Total fat 1.5g

Trans fat 0

Cholesterol 0

Sodium 270 mg

Total Carbs 15 g

Dietary Fiber 2 g

Sugars 0

PROTEIN 8 g

To me they look like little mini rice cakes. They have a good crunch! Eureka! I am eating them with Athenos Hummus Artichoke and Garlic. Double yummo!

When I bought them I was really wondering how "good" this product could be. Turns out I was pleasently suprised. They provided me with the crunch I was longing for AND!!! they are good for me! Love it!

A bit pricey, but hey it's not like the average serving size is our custom size anyway. So that makes it even better yet!

Here is a pic of the products!

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjItMjAwOTExMjAtMDk1M.jpg

Happy Friday Ya'll!

Angie,

I am so addicted to these. Why potato chips still exsist when there are these I will never know! I also like the Popchips brand too. The Genisoy roasted garlic & parmesan are to die for.

Enjoy!