Too Tight

I recently received a fill at OCC about a week ago. Now I am way too tight and can't eat any foods. I can't be back to OCC until Wednesday for an unfill. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do until I get an unfill. Liquids are hard to do first thing in the mornings. Will drinking hot liquids help?

Denise

Yes, hot liquids will help. I'd go with soups for a few days...home made is best since the canned stuff has so much salt. Add protein powder if you have it. Pea soup, carrot soup, squash soup, roasted red pepper, stuff without chunks. I think you get the idea.

Sabrina:)

I recently received a fill at OCC about a week ago. Now I am way too tight and can't eat any foods. I can't be back to OCC until Wednesday for an unfill. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do until I get an unfill. Liquids are hard to do first thing in the mornings. Will drinking hot liquids help?

Denise

what I have done is go to one of those Vietnamese Pho restaurants and BUY their broth! sip slowly..but the warmth will help and open the band up.Their broth is very nutritious as well. Or you can open a can of swansons chicken broth and drink that warm also. Hot tea helps as well.

Hi Denise

How are you feeling now that you had some nice soup?

I find the band opens after a couple weeks so if you can take it, you may be ok after that time. But you should be able to eat some food. By that time you would have lost a few more pounds too.

Please let us know.

Karin G