post op pain

lambaah

Someone please help. I am 2 days post op LB....I have pain everywhere. Its hard to walk cant turn in bed.....neck and shoulders sore also chest probably from trying to help myself up with the pain. Taking tylenol 3 but pain still bad....not hungry(i guess thats a plus) but too hard to move.....Is this normal? Breathing is difficult because of pain in diaphram chest and back.....what is this all about!

Someone please help. I am 2 days post op LB....I have pain everywhere. Its hard to walk cant turn in bed.....neck and shoulders sore also chest probably from trying to help myself up with the pain. Taking tylenol 3 but pain still bad....not hungry(i guess thats a plus) but too hard to move.....Is this normal? Breathing is difficult because of pain in diaphram chest and back.....what is this all about!

I know everyone is different, but me and the girl that had surgery the same day didn't feel that bad! I would call the OCC (or your doc) immediately!! I'd want to hear something straight from the horses mouth since everyone is so different and they know your body better than us!!

Hope you feel better! :(

I am also having pain in that area. The Dr says I need to burp and it is normal. The trick after surgery is to fart and burp! so if you are not farting then maybe it from all the air they inject when they do surgery. If you do not think that is the problem pls c ur dr>