27 November 2009

jhawkchick75

Got my WW stuff out and am ready to start tracking my pts! Figured it up and I get only about 21-22 - ouch! <_<

B: 1 pc of Orowheat double fiber bread w/ ICBINB spray and a handful of Kashi cinna raisin crunch cereal

5pts

L: Car Budding ham dipped in miracle whip and chips and salsa

8pts

D: Another Thanksgiving dinner: Hummus and pita crackers, cheese cubes, sliced turkey, potato casserole, 1 roll, 1/2 cookie w/ m&m's.

NO idea on the points I tried to look things up but i'm just not sure what everything was made with. But wanted to journal anyway!

S: Chips and dip & wine

Calories so far: 600

Points to far: 13

Cooking a T-Day Dinner for Hubby and the Boys....We always have to go seperate houses each year due to the Thanksgiving schedules so I am having ours Tonight :D

B-Starbucks Frap

S-None

L-Banana - Piece of Apple pie ...errrr BAD BAD BAD. good news is....its the last peice in the house...lol

D-Turkey, sweet potatoes with carmel apples/pecans and green bean dish(its new recipe im trying)...YUMMY!

Carrie

POINTS® Tracker entries

Friday, November 27, 2009

Morning

1 tsp coffee, instant or regular, powder 0

1 Tbsp Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer 1

1 Tbsp sugar 1

1 serving(s) Yonique Strawberry Yogurt Drink 3

Subtotal 5

Midday

8 oz Sides Homestyle Mashed Potatoes 6

2 oz Gravies Chicken Gravy 1

1 cup(s) V8 100% Vegetable Juice 1

Subtotal 8

Evening

1 cup(s) Butternut Squash Soup 2

2 Tbsp Lite Whipped Topping 0

1 cup(s) Select Gold Label Soup Southwestern corn 4

Subtotal 6

Anytime

No entries for this meal time.

Subtotal 0

Food POINTS values total used 19

Food POINTS values remaining 3

Activity

40 min walking, leisure 2

Activity POINTS values earned 2

Got my WW stuff out and am ready to start tracking my pts! Figured it up and I get only about 21-22 - ouch! <_<

B: 1 pc of Orowheat double fiber bread w/ ICBINB spray and a handful of Kashi cinna raisin crunch cereal

5pts

L: Car Budding ham dipped in miracle whip and chips and salsa

8pts

D: Having Thanksgiving celebration #3 not sure what we are having will try to be good!

Calories so far: 600

Points to far: 13

No worries...I am right here with you ;) The hardest part is starting then it is all down hill from there. I am supposed to have 24 points a day but I only allow myself 22 max.

No worries...I am right here with you ;) The hardest part is starting then it is all down hill from there. I am supposed to have 24 points a day but I only allow myself 22 max.

Thanks!!! It already makes me feel a lot better doing it even though it is the holidays and so it's making it really hard to track. Just not sure what everything is made with so it makes it hard. We do a lot more for Thanksgiving than we do Xmas so once I get past this weekend it is all smooth sailing from here!