Hey everyone!!

Wow! I see a lot of familiar faces and so many new ones! It has been a long time since I posted, but I wanted to update everyone. I did it! I reached goal and I am in a size 5!! That's a long way from the size 22 woman I was when I stepped in the OCC on March 28th, 2008! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures and I will also post some new ones. Great to see everyone!

• Like 2

KIM!!!!!! So good to see you here!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering where you and a few others have been. Congrats on hitting goal that is so fantastic! I was getting close but had to have an unfill b/c of stress with a family emergency. I go for a fill this week so hopefully in the next few months I can start to get back on track.

Don't be a stranger!!!

Here are a couple of recent pics. The 2nd one is Halloween of course..lol. It's so great to get updates from all of you!!

kimatgoal.jpg

kimatgoal2.jpg

Here are a couple of recent pics. The 2nd one is Halloween of course..lol. It's so great to get updates from all of you!!

kimatgoal.jpg

kimatgoal2.jpg

Girl!! You look fabulous! Way to go!

That's awesome! Congratulations! I hope to have similar success as you did!

Oh and I LOVE your picture! NKOTB FOREVER!

Kim....look at you hottie on Halloween!!!!! Too cute!!!!

And Funmamma - awww yeah on the NKOTB!!!!! I've been to 3 of their concerts in the last about year and a half. I told Kim how jealous I was that she met Donnie!!!!!!

Kim....look at you hottie on Halloween!!!!! Too cute!!!!

And Funmamma - awww yeah on the NKOTB!!!!! I've been to 3 of their concerts in the last about year and a half. I told Kim how jealous I was that she met Donnie!!!!!!

OMG SHELBY!!! I'VE BEEN TO 3 NKOTB CONCERTS IN THE LAST YEAR AND HALF AS WELL :lol: OH, THE MEMORIES...I CAN'T BELIEVE MY JONATHAN KNIGHT IS 40 YEARS OLD....WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? OH YEAH, PROBABLY WHEN MY THEN 10 YEAR OLD BUTT TURNED 31 A FEW MONTHS AGO :P

OMG SHELBY!!! I'VE BEEN TO 3 NKOTB CONCERTS IN THE LAST YEAR AND HALF AS WELL :lol: OH, THE MEMORIES...I CAN'T BELIEVE MY JONATHAN KNIGHT IS 40 YEARS OLD....WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? OH YEAH, PROBABLY WHEN MY THEN 10 YEAR OLD BUTT TURNED 31 A FEW MONTHS AGO :P

I know it is so much fun to go to the shows! And now we are old enough to drink at them! :D

Wow! I see a lot of familiar faces and so many new ones! It has been a long time since I posted, but I wanted to update everyone. I did it! I reached goal and I am in a size 5!! That's a long way from the size 22 woman I was when I stepped in the OCC on March 28th, 2008! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures and I will also post some new ones. Great to see everyone!

Congrats!! I can't wait to see your new photos. Hearing your achievement give me so much hope!

~ Janice ~

You look awesome! Great job:)

I have heard you had the year from hell...so glad to have you back. you have been missed!

kimatgoal.jpg

kimatgoal2.jpg

YOU look smokin'!!

:D

who is the hottie next to you? ;)