Had my fill yesterday.

Hi Angie,

Sorry I am so late. I have not been on in the last few days. With my hubby home, we have been so busy.

I am so happy to hear that restriction is back. While I was reading, when I came upon Sabrina's input, I was thinking the same thing.. (see Sabrina, you do read my mind..LOL) :D

I have days that are good and I am totally restricted and then I will get a day or two that I can just eat eat eat.... Ugh..... I don't like those days, especially now that I have been slowing down with my weight-loss.

So, I really pay attention to the amount of food I eat. BTW, restriction matter to me too. :P

Well, I will get going. I have a few things to do this morning before I start working on my sister's wedding scrapbook that I would love to get done before Christmas so she and my brother-in-law will be able to open it Christmas morning. Still lots of work to go.

Hugs,

Kristi

Kristi - Oh my heavens has my restriction came back, dare I say with a vengence. WOW today, I slept in and when I got up I fixed my son his lunch. (he eats early like at 10:50) I made a snack size mac'n cheese with a can of tuna for us both to share. I am not sure if it was one bite to many or if it was because my band was still closed from being a sleep. I had a soft stop indicator, but I had barely eaten anything! So, I was a big dummy and took one more bite. Okay so everything was fine, and THEN! I had to go to the sink. I actually tossed my cookies. Not like a gentle PB it was like a vomit. Holy smokes. It made my poor little stoma, band and stomach hurt.

Um, so ya I have my restriction back and need to pay attention to the learning curve I have been thrown! WOW! Normally I have the adjustment time the first few days of going back to solids. This is a delayed restriction so I guess I thought I could eat like I had been. Hold up sista girl! That is not the case. So I will be taking baby steps from here on out. The band has my attention. Gesh!

Glad to hear hubby is in town! Hope you are enjoying every minute! Thanks for your reply!

Hi Angie,

Sorry I am so late. I have not been on in the last few days. With my hubby home, we have been so busy.

I am so happy to hear that restriction is back. While I was reading, when I came upon Sabrina's input, I was thinking the same thing.. (see Sabrina, you do read my mind..LOL) biggrin.gif

I have days that are good and I am totally restricted and then I will get a day or two that I can just eat eat eat.... Ugh..... I don't like those days, especially now that I have been slowing down with my weight-loss.

So, I really pay attention to the amount of food I eat. BTW, restriction matter to me too. tongue.gif

Well, I will get going. I have a few things to do this morning before I start working on my sister's wedding scrapbook that I would love to get done before Christmas so she and my brother-in-law will be able to open it Christmas morning. Still lots of work to go.

Hugs,

Kristi

Angie,

Hey, I'm still around, just been busy as well as maintaining the same 40 pound weight loss for the last year and not losing any more even though I need to. So, most of the time, I really feel like I do not have much of anything to add to what is being said on the forums by people still in their active weight loss phase.

I'm happy to hear that you got your restriction back. My band is fickle like that too,so is my husband's. I think that is just part of the having a lapband. I have not had a fill in over a year and there are days when I PB or slime. Most of mine is from not chewing enough or taking too big of a bite or not waiting long enough between bites, occasionally, I try to eat more than I should. Just poor eating behavior and I'm almost 2 years into this. Without this band I would still be 225 or heavier. I probably need a fill to lose more weight but I'm really just not interested in EVER being too tight again. Most meals I can eat about a cup of food before I get that soft stop feeling, that would be like some meat, some vegetables, small amount of starchy food like beans, rice, mashed potatoes. On the days I can only take a few bites, I get annoyed because I know myself well enough that if I am NOT getting good, solid, nutritious food down, I'm going to substitute some slider food which is not good. So, I really hate the days when I cannot eat food. I started exercising more but it still has not budged me off my plateau so until I can figure out how to "diet" successfully, I guess I am stuck here. I do not consider myself a lapband success but I am not a lapband failure either, somewhere in between I guess. Anyway, good luck with the restriction, hope it works out well for you.

Dawn =)