Vitamins post surgery

Hey Steph - I take some liquid and some pills. So far I have had 1 issues with pills and do not expect to have an issue, I think it was a fluke. I will say that I am starting to lean towards more chewables and liquids now though. Gets old taking the vitamins one at a time and waiting for some time to pass.

So far I had one time when I think a pill got caught up in my pouch. I hadn't realized it until I went to take another drink....the water didn't want to pass. It was not the greatest feeling or the worst. It did catch me off guard though.

I take a liquid multi called Liquimax Complete Nutrition. It doesn't taste bad and is packed with good stuff!

I also tried a chewable multi vitamin. I don't care for it as much. (maybe cuz it is sugar free....not sure?)

Vitamin E - pill

NeoCell - pill

Calcuim with Vit D - pill

(as soon as this bottle is gone I will have a chewable or liquid calcuim)

Iron - liquid (I began taking this as soon as I noticed more bruises showing up for no reason. I take it very hit and miss more miss than hit.)

**can anyone tell I am stir crazy....day 2 snowed in......school is canceled again tomorrow AND I couldn't get it if I wanted too.

I am stalking this forum......muuuahhhhh haa haaa!

I suffered through those first 21 days taking the Centrum liquid and it was horrible! Do not recommend that one. As soon as I got off the 21 days I started doing the chewable Centrum and I like those. Kind of have an orange flavor to them. I can't afford them right now, but i'm going to start taking the Bariatric Advantage ones as well as juice plus but right now I just cant spend any more money. For the 21 days I did some protein bullets but have laid off those since I can get it though food. I also take a calcium chew they are the Walgreen's brand if you have that near you and they are really good. I do the caramel ones.

Ang, sorry you are snowed in! All the schools around me were closed today but it was b/c of cold not really snow. But I work at a university and they never seem to close unless it's really bad so it was to work for me. Although I did get up and felt like I was in elementary school again watching the closings hoping there might be a slim chance I wouldn't have to work! :)

I suffered through those first 21 days taking the Centrum liquid and it was horrible! Do not recommend that one. As soon as I got off the 21 days I started doing the chewable Centrum and I like those. Kind of have an orange flavor to them. I can't afford them right now, but i'm going to start taking the Bariatric Advantage ones as well as juice plus but right now I just cant spend any more money. For the 21 days I did some protein bullets but have laid off those since I can get it though food. I also take a calcium chew they are the Walgreen's brand if you have that near you and they are really good. I do the caramel ones.

Ang, sorry you are snowed in! All the schools around me were closed today but it was b/c of cold not really snow. But I work at a university and they never seem to close unless it's really bad so it was to work for me. Although I did get up and felt like I was in elementary school again watching the closings hoping there might be a slim chance I wouldn't have to work! smile.gif

Darn! That would have been nice for you to have a "cold" day. instead of snow.. Yeah, sorta stinks that I am burning up all my PTO but what are ya gonna do... going a bit stir crazy though. I agree with you on the centrum liquid....yuck! I did it too, but soon found something better tasting.