4 months and 86lbs down

Its only been 4 months and Im already down 86lbs! I would have never thought I would have lost so much so quick. I still have 75 more to go!

Okay, you can't post a cliffhanger like this and tease us by leaving out the details :D

What size band do you have?

How many fills?

How many cc's for each fill?

How many cc's in your band now?

Have you been doing anything special dietary?

How is your restriction level?

What excercise do you do if any?

Definitely Congrats! :)

Also to add to Bogiesmom questions..

I have a few of my own,

What size clothes did you start with?

And what are you now?

What has been the greatest change since your start with your band?

Any NSVs along the way?

Heavenlee, you really are doing wonderful. Love to hear your secrets about your progress...

Hugs,

Kristi

Its only been 4 months and Im already down 86lbs! I would have never thought I would have lost so much so quick. I still have 75 more to go!

First Congrats!! Second....... I agree with the rest of the ladies.......give us the 411 :D PLEASE :D sitting by the computer and waiting :lol:

Definitely Congrats! :)

Also to add to Bogiesmom questions..

I have a few of my own,

What size clothes did you start with?

And what are you now?

What has been the greatest change since your start with your band?

Any NSVs along the way?

Heavenlee, you really are doing wonderful. Love to hear your secrets about your progress...

Hugs,

Kristi

• Like 1

Carrie - you are laugh out loud funny! I love your new words too. Nope I am not from TX, but married a texan! LOL

That is WOW, WONDERFUL!

Yes I am asking again, you gotta tell us your secrete. NO WAIT, I KNOW WHAT IT IS.....RevyD (Debbie) has been making her Tomato Pie and sending it to you hasnt she... I knew it was that PIE!!!! biggrin.gif

Carrie!

That is WOW, WONDERFUL!

Yes I am asking again, you gotta tell us your secrete. NO WAIT, I KNOW WHAT IT IS.....RevyD (Debbie) has been making her Tomato Pie and sending it to you hasnt she... I knew it was that PIE!!!! :D

Carrie!

:lol: Carrie you are sooooooooo funny

Deb

Carrie...too much :lol:

I think Heavenlee is sitting on the secret until she opens her own chain of "Heavenlee Banding Weight Loss" centers thoughout North America & Canada. Must be talking to the legal team as we post.

Just a suggestion to Heavenlee, hire Debbie (AKA RevyD) as your Director of Operations.

You are too funny :lol:

Debbie

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! what a super response to being banded. So glad that you are doing so well and following instructions to the letter is contributing to your success. To those who have not experienced such a rapid loss: don't be discouraged! Slow weight loss allows your hormones and enzymes to adjust to the change in body size and hopefully decreases the amount of excess skin, hair loss and fatigue that occurs with rapid loss.