Pictures Angie

Hi Angie. Thanks for the information on uploading pictures. I have put some on my signature because you asked yesterday . I can't believe how different I look. I am so glad I took pictures when i started. I only wish that I had a picture of me at my heaviest which was 317.

Anyways I am soooooooooo LOVE MY BAND :D

• Like 4

Hi Angie. Thanks for the information on uploading pictures. I have put some on my signature because you asked yesterday . I can't believe how different I look. I am so glad I took pictures when i started. I only wish that I had a picture of me at my heaviest which was 317.

YOU LOOK GREAT REVYD!!!

Great job Revy!! keep up the good work!!

It is amazing the difference!

You are doing so well, Debbie. Way to go! I wish I was as motivated as you. I'm getting a little lazy over here, but I get my next fill in less than a week and hope to get to my goal soon after. At this rate, you should be at goal by summer! Next pic you'll be in a bikini, tee-hee.

Sabrina:)

Hi RevyD,

I agree with Pammie. You not only look great, but You ARE doing great!!!

Yay Angie for getting you the info to get the pics posted. :D

Congrats!

Hugs,

Kristi

Thanks Kristi. I look at everyones pictures and they are so encouraging. We are the incredible shrinking men and women :)

Debbie

You are doing so well, Debbie. Way to go! I wish I was as motivated as you. I'm getting a little lazy over here, but I get my next fill in less than a week and hope to get to my goal soon after. At this rate, you should be at goal by summer! Next pic you'll be in a bikini, tee-hee.

Sabrina:)

Thanks Sabrina.You have done soooooooooooooooo well. Only 9 pounds from goal that is fantastic. You have been one of my inspirations. Reading your posts and seeing your pictures. The way I look at it we are a team and we encourage one another on good days and bad. So don't get down, they say the last 10 pounds are the hardest to lose so put on your shoes and shock your body with some exercise that will speed up that loss :)

You can do it!!! You have inspired me :)

Debbie

You look Amazing!

Seeing your pictures and reading your post gives all of us motivation and hope! Thank you :wub:

Anyways I am soooooooooo LOVE MY BAND biggrin.gif

OMG Debbie! Talk about amazing! I am so glad you shared these pictures, you look wonderful! The band looks good on you woman!

Debbie, you look so good! :D I have been keeping up with your story too! I took my before pictures last night so I know now I wont regret taking them (haha as I do because I look so big!) But, I won't regret it once I've lost the weight and look back and think WOW! :)

Congrats again for your weight loss and thanks for posting the pics!! :)

The amazing Debbie looks prime! Way to go you hot tamale! And the crowd goes wild as she steps out onto the stage with "I'm Every Woman" playing over the sound system!

Oh my gosh, you should be a comedian girlfriend! LOL

Great progress!!! Just imagine in 6 mos where you will be!!! I love seeing folks pictures they are really motivating!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Great progress!!! Just imagine in 6 mos where you will be!!! I love seeing folks pictures they are really motivating!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks. 6 months and I should be ready for all the rides at Disneyland :)

WOW WOW WOW,

I just have two words........... Tomato Pie! ;)

Thank you for posting! GREAT WORK Lady!!!!

Carrie

Anyways I am soooooooooo LOVE MY BAND biggrin.gif

Debbie - I was just showing you off to my hubby! We have not met and I am so proud of your success! How funny is that! He was impressed by the way. biggrin.gif