Chewing Gum

I am not a big gum person, but I wanted to tell you I love your Snoopy! I heart my band too.

I like to chew gum when I walk. Just didn't know if we were allowed to chew it or not.

This is the link that I found Snoopy :) enjoy!

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/

I think the biggest concern is the air that gets swallowed while chewing gum. I personally have had no issues with drinking from a straw on occcasion, having a beer from time to time. Which are also in the "air" catagory. I think anything in moderation is a-ok. If you don't get good feed back give the OCC a call and ask. Can't hurt to get there opinion.

I think the biggest concern is the air that gets swallowed while chewing gum. I personally have had no issues with drinking from a straw on occcasion, having a beer from time to time. Which are also in the "air" catagory. I think anything in moderation is a-ok. If you don't get good feed back give the OCC a call and ask. Can't hurt to get there opinion.

Thank you! Have a wonderful evening :)

Sorry, Question about chewing gum? Are you able to chew gum????????? Is that a silly question??? ^_^:unsure::huh::huh:-_-

Janice, thanks for asking this question. I'm curious about this too. I don't normally chew it that much, but I randomly do at times! Of course, I could quit it if I had to. :P

Janice & Kayla,

Talked to Dr. So about this when I went to the OCC for my fill on Thursday. I brought it up because when I was in the waiting room the nurse made me spit my gum out.

Dr. So said it really is not a big deal to have a piece every once in awhile (i chew 3 - 4 pieces per week). I need to chew it for different reasons (nerves, desire to eat when I should'nt, urge to smoke). He said if it becomes an issue that I can try chewing it only until the flavor goes away then spit it out. He said the nurse probably told me to get rid of it since I was there for a fill (no one ever told me that I could not shew gum...again, I really need the rule book).

• 1 month later...

You can chew gum WHILE walking?!! I'm jealous! <_<

LOL! Yeah, she's talented!

I won't be chewing any gum, because I always swallow it!! I'm afraid I won't remember to spit it out, and since I didn't chew it much anyway, I'm just going to avoid it.