How many fills have you had and did you get them at OCC?

Mine have all been done here at home. Would have liked to have gone back but I just can't afford it. But luckily I have a great doctor here. Lord can't remember how many fills i've had but it is in my signature line when I post this. Before my unfill I was at what I think was a perfect spot so hopefully with my next one on the 30th I can get back there.

Four fills locally, followed by unfill locally, followed by first "refill" locally and now my sixth fill I just did at OCC when I had my one-year check-up. I don't think you need to go there for fills but it's good to have a check-up under flouro once a year.

Sabrina:)

Three fills all at OCC. I live in Los Angeles, so its not too terribly troublesome to go back there. I have always kinda felt that if something happened to my band and I've only gone to them then they would be more apt to fix it. My thinking may not be correct, but it makes me feel better....lol.

I am still trying to decide whether to get my first fill at the OCC or do it here locally. My goal is to have as few fills as possible. How many fills did you have and where did you get them?

Hi, I will be having my first fill on Jan. 6th and going back to OCC. I was told when looking into the band that the most fills you will need is 2 to 3 but I have noticed on that a lot of others have had more then that. That kinda scares me .... because of the cost.