Were you banded December 28th?

i was just about to post this!! hhehehe.. i was there with my bf. how are u doing?? im still healing...just went back to work today. i havent stepped on a scale yet...but i will today! i lost 10lbs pre-op.. so thats my only progress.

i was just about to post this!! hhehehe.. i was there with my bf. how are u doing?? im still healing...just went back to work today. i havent stepped on a scale yet...but i will today! i lost 10lbs pre-op.. so thats my only progress.

Well I'm glad YOU checked in, anyway! I had so much fun in TJ with ya'll! I keep trying to get my mom to come along for my fill in Feb, so I can show her all the coolness I got to experience, but so far I'm not making much progress. (I think she thinks she'll get kidnapped or something) Let me know how your weighing goes! Remember, it's always best to weigh yourself just after you've awakened and used the restroom, but before you've had anything to eat or drink. And the closer you can come to naked, the better, because clothes DO weigh poundage and you don't want to leave that stuff up to guess work.

and Happy New Year!

yes i still have to do that, i weighed myself on my brother's scale but it was right after i had my last shake, i gotta get a digital one. actually! im going to walmart after work and getting one.. im down 5 lbs... i gotta start walking more.. i will keep you updated. and 20 lbs!? woooow! congratz! that's a big deal! --- alsooo... did you end up going to rosarito that morning we were suppose to go? i went downstairs like at 10:30am and the guy in the front told me you guys had left... well my bf and i went to "revolucion" and from there took a taxi to rosarito.. only 16 pesos!! it was a collective taxi! got my nails done and he got a massage ... it was fun.