Can I b%tch for just a second please.

Six more days until I can have regular food. Don't mistake this as an unappreciative rant. I LOVE my band and feel so lucky and fortunate to have it BUT (and this is a big BUTT) I CAN NOT WAIT until I can chew on something (even if I have to chew it 30 times before I swallow it.) If I eat one more bowl of cream of mushroom, creamy split pea or liquid yogurt I feel like I am going to puke. lol I have lost 14 lbs. so I am VERY happy about that. I just can't wait to bite into a crunchy carrot or an apple.

How about any of the rest of us who are working through our 21 days?

Firecracker, Firecracker, boom boom boom.....6 more days, it will be over soon!

You can do it girl! Hang in there, we're all cheering for you! (I would do a Herkie, but I'd hurt myself)!

I know, I just showed my age on that one and your probably way to young to know that cheer!

heeeeheeeheee

I remember I had a really hard time that last week too. What helped me was adding intense flavors. I couldn't stand anything sweet anymore (which is really bizarre for me) so I splurged on some gourmet cream soups from my grocery store, added garlic paste and pesto to soups and combined different soups. I also tried out some gourmet vegetarian soup recipes and then put everything in the food processor and watered it down with milk or broth.

What was funny was that I was counting down the days until I could have real food, and then the day before I became almost terrified to eat solid food. I did end up eating scrambled eggs for lunch that day - no problems at all.

Margie

Firecracker, Firecracker, boom boom boom.....6 more days, it will be over soon!

You can do it girl! Hang in there, we're all cheering for you! (I would do a Herkie, but I'd hurt myself)!

I know, I just showed my age on that one and your probably way to young to know that cheer!

heeeeheeeheee

I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT CHEER IN YEARS LOL THANKS, IT BROUGHT A SMILE TO ME FACE :)

Omgoodness...that is funny! I have never heard that cheer!!

YES the count down to "food" and look how far you have came. It is so amazing how those 21 days seems like forever and then BAM they are a thing of the past.... I soooooo remember the first day of "food". I tried to eat scrambled eggs for Breakfast, ate about two bits and had a very weird uhh ohhh feeling, you will soon know what I am talking about, I just did not know that Eggs would be a hard food for me to eat at anytime of my journey. I do remember thinking, that first day, that the food was really not as good as I thought it would be. Dont get me wrong, it was nice to eat, but was just not as big as a moment as I anticipated that it would be.

Hang in there, and let us know how your first day of food is.........

Carrie!

• Like 1

OOOOOOOOMG i hear ya!! im only on day 8 and im so mad at my family for eating! lol... i've been having the chewable vitamins now... also i've been gross and doing the chew and spit thing...UGGH... :) hang in there... i'm with ya! and 14 lbs is awesome!!! i havent jumped on the scale yet! im gonna do it today.

I totally Hear you !!!!

I am soooo ready to just chew something too. I keep changing my mind on what I'm going to put in my mounth first. LoL

I'm now having food dreams. It's driving me crazy, but I haven't cheated not once or have chewed and spit so I'm very proud of myslef. Even though I'm super excited to eat I'm sad that I won't be losing weight so fast. I've been consistly losing about a lb. and 1/2 daily. I'm 23lbs down so I'm nervous that I'm going to gain some of that back. Let me know how it goes.