B.O.B

<_< Why are there NO posts on the band over bypass? I am looking for input of others as far as thier experience and information, there is alot of discussion on it on another forum but I am pretty sure that I want to go with Dr. Ortiz, but the lack of information makes me hesistant. Good, bad, or ugly I would like to hear of your experience if you have had revison surgery. Specicially band over bypass.

Thanks!

<_< Why are there NO posts on the band over bypass? I am looking for input of others as far as thier experience and information, there is alot of discussion on it on another forum but I am pretty sure that I want to go with Dr. Ortiz, but the lack of information makes me hesistant. Good, bad, or ugly I would like to hear of your experience if you have had revison surgery. Specicially band over bypass.

Thanks!

By-passes and Sleeves are relatively new at the OCC and here at the Forum. I don't know how many patients that have had the By-pass, Sleeve or revison surgery. So you might not be able to get those questions answered or find that many that want to offer you their experiences concerning those surgeries. We'll just have to wait and see if any come forward.

Thanks!

When I was at OCC last week there was a lady who had her band placed over a bypass. She was there getting her first fill. I would call the center and ask to talk with one of the docs about it. I know they do them!