Plastic Surgery pictures

Dolittle

As a forum moderator, sometimes forum policies are made instantly. In the case of “before and after” plastic surgery pictures that contain nudity, Dr. Ortiz thinks that it would be best if forum members post their “before and after” pictures at an off site photo website, then add a hyperlink to your OCC Forum post leading members to your Plastic Surgery pictures. An example of other off site photo websites would be, Snapfish, Photobucket and others. I know there are several forum members already doing this and have had good results.

Dr. O’s biggest concern with posting them directly on the OCC forum website is with the new OCC forum website design, all pictures that are uploaded to the forum are “parked” on the very front page of the forum till new pictures are added to the photo gallery. Some members and visitors find the candid plastic surgery pictures a little too much. I’ve had several members ask why any picture in general is “parked” on the front page.

I’m checking with the IT guy as to why this happens to new photos and if we can give members an option.