Having some issues

I haven't been on this forum in a LONNNGGG time but I am having some issues and was hoping someone could help. I was banded 7/30/08 and today I am 95 pounds down, the lowest I have ever been and wearing a size 10, which I have never worn. I have not had a fill in over 6 months, and I am still very tight most of the time, which is prefectly fine with me. Here's the but, after I eat I get tremendous pain in my back and in my upper left chest area and I am really not eating maybe 3 or 4 bites and it does not go away until I vomit. Most of the time it's just saliva but it hurts like hell. Here is the other issue, I cannot lay down and sleep anymore, I have to basically sit up because stuff comes up in the middle of the night and basically chokes me. And my last problem is if I drink water or whatever sometimes in the morning it is still sitting there and I projectile vomit it up with brown stuff. I have a feeling it's my gallbladder but I have had an ultrasound in July and it was fine, I know it could change but I don't have diarrhea I am chronically constipated. Although I don't miss eating at all sometimes I want to, the hot liquid helps sometimes. Here's the kicker sometimes I have no issues eating at all!

I haven't been on this forum in a LONNNGGG time but I am having some issues and was hoping someone could help. I was banded 7/30/08 and today I am 95 pounds down, the lowest I have ever been and wearing a size 10, which I have never worn. I have not had a fill in over 6 months, and I am still very tight most of the time, which is prefectly fine with me. Here's the but, after I eat I get tremendous pain in my back and in my upper left chest area and I am really not eating maybe 3 or 4 bites and it does not go away until I vomit. Most of the time it's just saliva but it hurts like hell. Here is the other issue, I cannot lay down and sleep anymore, I have to basically sit up because stuff comes up in the middle of the night and basically chokes me. And my last problem is if I drink water or whatever sometimes in the morning it is still sitting there and I projectile vomit it up with brown stuff. I have a feeling it's my gallbladder but I have had an ultrasound in July and it was fine, I know it could change but I don't have diarrhea I am chronically constipated. Although I don't miss eating at all sometimes I want to, the hot liquid helps sometimes. Here's the kicker sometimes I have no issues eating at all!

IMO I THINK YOUR LOOKING AT AN UNFILL

• Like 2

I too was having the same issue as you. I had to go back to OCC and get my band ckecked out. Dr. So discovered I had a slight slippage of my band.

He did a complete unfil, and that took care of the problem. The funny thing is that I was losing weight, and wasn't having any issues with food getting

stuck, or sliming. Just that horrible night regurgitation(food coming up, and burning like crazy). I also had that pain in my upper back. I hope you are

able to get your band checked out.