6 months @ sweet spot and then WHAMO!!!

So I've been at my sweet spot for about 6 months with my LBS done 1 year ago. And with each month, there is probably a week to 10 days where I'm tighter then the rest of the month. But from what I've read, that's normal. So here I am going through my tight week - and it has yet to end!!! This 1 week is going on 6 weeks of tightness now. I have an appt on Tuesday to get a slight unfill, but I was wondering if anyone heard of this happening? I literally have not been able to eat any solids whatsoever. And I know that's not okay. So I've been souping it the whole time. And even then, the soup is difficult to keep in. What's strange is that I had my 1 year esophogram during that 1st week of tightness and all was fine. The liquid passed and I was given the thumbs up. I didn't make mention of the tightness at the time because I was fully expecting it to end within a few days as usual. It just didn't end this time. Any input would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:

Do you think I should be considering a complete unfill? Or just a slight unfill? <_< I don't think anything is damaged b/c I had the esophogram during this time period where the Dr. saw the band in the x-ray / picture and said it was "perfect". (He showed me as well - Not that I would be able to tell the difference!)

Do you think I should be considering a complete unfill? Or just a slight unfill? <_< I don't think anything is damaged b/c I had the esophogram during this time period where the Dr. saw the band in the x-ray / picture and said it was "perfect". (He showed me as well - Not that I would be able to tell the difference!)

THEY'LL LET YOU KNOW IF THERE'S ANY SIGN OF A STRETCHED POUCH. IF EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD THAN A SLIGHT UNFILL MAYBE THE FIX

CALL AND SEE IF YOU CAN'T GET IN BEFORE THE WEEKEND, I KNOW, IT'S NOT FUN DEALING WITH AN OVERLY TIGHT BAND

KEEP US POSTED :)