HELP! I am super scared.....

Well I felt like I had no restriction for some time now, so I finally went for a fill, to my surprise (or was it?) Dr. So say's "no I think you need an unfill" your band has stretched so you can eat more..... we have to unfill and hope it goes back, with watching what you eat for 7 weeks. Ok I am really nervous here guys, any help? Has anyone heard of this happening? Come on give it to me good or bad please. Thanks guys, Janine

Well I felt like I had no restriction for some time now, so I finally went for a fill, to my surprise (or was it?) Dr. So say's "no I think you need an unfill" your band has stretched so you can eat more..... we have to unfill and hope it goes back, with watching what you eat for 7 weeks. Ok I am really nervous here guys, any help? Has anyone heard of this happening? Come on give it to me good or bad please. Thanks guys, Janine

Janine - There have been people here who have had an enlarged stoma. Some will go back into shape, others slip the band eventually. After you have stretched your stoma, it is easier to do it again. Not trying to tell you info that is negative, just what I have read on boards or watched on vlogs of bandsters.

What is awesome, is that you know about it and can do what it takes to take care of the stoma and band. ((BIG hugs))) How is it going on being unfilled? Did he ask you to do liquids for a long period of time?

Janine - There have been people here who have had an enlarged stoma. Some will go back into shape, others slip the band eventually. After you have stretched your stoma, it is easier to do it again. Not trying to tell you info that is negative, just what I have read on boards or watched on vlogs of bandsters.

What is awesome, is that you know about it and can do what it takes to take care of the stoma and band. ((BIG hugs))) How is it going on being unfilled? Did he ask you to do liquids for a long period of time?

Hi guys and Thanks:)

Well yes he said 3 days liquids then take it easy for 6 to 7 weeks, I am hoping I have not made a huge problem, as far as unfilled, I a was always hungry anyway so that hasn't changed, But I did good with the liquids now I am trying to eat small meals and drink lots of yogurt and soup to have a fuller feeling, I have become very upset about it and feel like only a true fatty like myself could have done this, the one good thing I can say is I did not gain any weight and I do feel like the band has helped me in many ways and I would not say a bad word against it, This was my doing and I still love my Band! Thanks for responding:::)))

YES - this is common ..

Are they doing fills by flouro?

Hi and thank you for responding:0) Yes I have my fills in the clinic and they are flouro, but I had not been in 8 months, mostly due to no passport. and by the way awesome pic!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

Same thing happened to me yesterday. They totally unfilled me and told me to wait 6 weeks to get refilled. I had a slight prolapse in the top. It was hard to see so he drew me a picture, literally! I am scared too. Plus, being totally unfilled, I have been starving all day. :(