Help not feeling well!

Help.... I was banded Sept 8, 2010. The first 2 nights I couldn't keep liquids down. I can keep fluids down now with the exception of water although it is a bit pain full sometimes after drinking something, and I can't seem to stay awake. When I roll over in bed I get a tightness and pain in my throat, I am light headed and dizzy walking around and hoping this is normal. I am home now in the states, I really don't want to lose my band. Anyone had the same problem?

Try warm liquids but also please make sure you call OCC right away. There is always a doctor on call.

Thanks, I did. And let me tell you what a relief. I feel so much better today, except for the occasional hiccup. I took some gas-x and liquid vitamins and it made a tremendous difference today! I stayed awake the whole day and too my daily walk!!!

Thanks, I did. And let me tell you what a relief. I feel so much better today, except for the occasional hiccup. I took some gas-x and liquid vitamins and it made a tremendous difference today! I stayed awake the whole day and too my daily walk!!!

So glad to hear it, I was worried about you but had nothing to give you as ideas. Is this forum not the greatest

• 2 weeks later...