Special reward after meeting goal weight

I'm almost half way to my goal weight. I was looking around at some shoe/clothing sites online, since I've developed a hatred to physically going to the stores and trying things on since I put on my weight.

Any whooo... I'm putting aside a little money for when I meet my goal weight, I'm going to reward myself with a little shopping because obviously I'm going to need new clothes, But I ran across some beautiful pumps online that I feel in love with instantaneously. Normally I wouldn't have an issue with buying shoes since my feet are still the same size. Regardless, I wouldn't be able to wear them... I noticed, like 60 lbs ago, I couldn't wear my high heels for too long anymore. My weight dragged me down. So that's what I'm going to get for myself when I meet my goal weight. Besides being able to get into my cute clothes and out of the jean and t-shirts... I'm looking forward to my high heel pumps.

I know being healthy is a reward in itself, but what are you going to reward yourself with when you meet your goal weight?

For me, I like to treat myself with new runners .. :)

But I do it more as a treat when I'm consistent with my workouts.

When I was in the US last week, I went crazy shopping for smaller clothing, as everything seemed so cheap.

And the vanity sizing in the USA is AWESOME - I'm a size 4! (yeah right!)

I'm almost half way to my goal weight. I was looking around at some shoe/clothing sites online, since I've developed a hatred to physically going to the stores and trying things on since I put on my weight.

Any whooo... I'm putting aside a little money for when I meat my goal weight, I'm going to reward myself with a little shopping because obviously I'm going to need new clothes, But I ran across some beautiful pumps online that I feel in love with instantaneously. Normally I wouldn't have an issue with buying shoes since my feet are still the same size. Regardless, I wouldn't be able to wear them... I noticed, like 60 lbs ago, I couldn't wear my high heels for too long anymore. My weight dragged me down. So that's what I'm going to get for myself when I meet my goal weight. Besides being able to get into my cute clothes and out of the jean and t-shirts... I'm looking forward to my high heel pumps.

I know being healthy is a reward in itself, but what are you going to reward yourself with when you meet your goal weight?

My half way goal was to go get a manicure. My final goal is a shopping trip to the Open air market at the College of the Desert in Palm Springs. It has awesome new clothes that are 1/2 the cost of in the store.

My half way goal was to go get a manicure. My final goal is a shopping trip to the Open air market at the College of the Desert in Palm Springs. It has awesome new clothes that are 1/2 the cost of in the store.

that's awesome, you should visit the Cabazon outlet too!!

My goal was a tummy tuck and it was well worth it. Love my new body.

Lindsey I am going to the States tomorrow to take my daughter to Disneyland and do some shopping. I had no idea that the sizes were smaller. Now I am really excited to see what size I fit into . Thanks for the heads up :)

Debbie

My goal was a tummy tuck and it was well worth it. Love my new body.

Lindsey I am going to the States tomorrow to take my daughter to Disneyland and do some shopping. I had no idea that the sizes were smaller. Now I am really excited to see what size I fit into . Thanks for the heads up :)

Debbie

Oh Debbie, you'll LOVE it!!!

hehehehe!!!

Hey I'm with you on the shopping thing..I am exciting I can buy cloths now that look good..but I am trying hard to hold off. Just today I had a mental talk with myself..hold off until next year for that.. you can wear it well then..fall is my favorite cloths season!! The shoes too..I want a pair of killer boot's with heels..next fall's goal..In the mean time I am starting to save for a TT, and BL (any ideas on what to wear under cloths until the "Girls" get fixed?) This has all been well worth everything...

Any whooo... I'm putting aside a little money for when I meet my goal weight, I'm going to reward myself with a little shopping because obviously I'm going to need new clothes, But I ran across some beautiful pumps online that I feel in love with instantaneously. Normally I wouldn't have an issue with buying shoes since my feet are still the same size. Regardless, I wouldn't be able to wear them... I noticed, like 60 lbs ago, I couldn't wear my high heels for too long anymore. My weight dragged me down. So that's what I'm going to get for myself when I meet my goal weight. Besides being able to get into my cute clothes and out of the jean and t-shirts... I'm looking forward to my high heel pumps.

Well im half way there too but im definately waiting till i hit my goal weight, i am so ready for a boob lift, and my husband better guard those credit cards because we are gonna shop till we drop!!! I had to go to a birthday party this last weekend so i went to ross to buy a dress and i bought it in the regular ladys sizes not plus size what a feeling that was havent done that since high school.

Well im half way there too but im definately waiting till i hit my goal weight, i am so ready for a boob lift, and my husband better guard those credit cards because we are gonna shop till we drop!!! I had to go to a birthday party this last weekend so i went to ross to buy a dress and i bought it in the regular ladys sizes not plus size what a feeling that was havent done that since high school.

way to go, it had to have felt awesome. :rolleyes:

ive been setting mini-goal and have had mini-rewards that go along with them --- losing 10% was a new purse, onederland (coincidentally my halfway point too) was a new fabulous jacket at H&M, fitting into size ten jeans was a hot pair of jeans (got a pair at the GAP they were twice as expensive as any jean ive bought to date but so fabulous and the fact that i fit in to them was cause enough!). im 21.9 lbs from goal weight and when I get there, my sister is buying us a ticket to las vegas!

my personal reward for getting to goal wt is shopping in NYC. my little cousin is graduating college and im taking her to NYC in march for her final spring break. that will be one year from the beginnign of my journey and I hope to be at goal weight and have a fabulous shopping experience.

cant wait!

ps) this is my sister's reward for when she hits goal, courtesy of her hubby: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod23450087&ecid=BGCIFroogleFeed&003=5842946&010=X04QV&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=X04QV

ive been setting mini-goal and have had mini-rewards that go along with them --- losing 10% was a new purse, onederland (coincidentally my halfway point too) was a new fabulous jacket at H&M, fitting into size ten jeans was a hot pair of jeans (got a pair at the GAP they were twice as expensive as any jean ive bought to date but so fabulous and the fact that i fit in to them was cause enough!). im 21.9 lbs from goal weight and when I get there, my sister is buying us a ticket to las vegas!

my personal reward for getting to goal wt is shopping in NYC. my little cousin is graduating college and im taking her to NYC in march for her final spring break. that will be one year from the beginnign of my journey and I hope to be at goal weight and have a fabulous shopping experience.

cant wait!

ps) this is my sister's reward for when she hits goal, courtesy of her hubby: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod23450087&ecid=BGCIFroogleFeed&003=5842946&010=X04QV&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=X04QV

sounds delightful

cant wait!

that's awesome, so digging the Christian Loubotins!

• 2 months later...

I do mini goals and mini rewards too. I am currently sporting my new purse for 30 lbs! My big goal reward will be body repair. What ever surgeries I need to fix the damage that being fat has done to it.