nervous plication date Jan19

I see many mixed reviews hope I am doing the right thing going to Dr Ortiz.. Any support would be helpfull Thanks

I think that you would not find one of us that would have wished anything different from the OCC. The whole experience is a transformation of life for you and u just need to sit back and work with the team and enjoy the ride.

I see many mixed reviews hope I am doing the right thing going to Dr Ortiz.. Any support would be helpfull Thanks

I did it on December 27th--so very happy! I feel great. I stayed at the Camino Real, which is directly across the street from the mall, so that was even better. I was at the movies the day after surgury. I was also worried, but I am so glad I did it. I went from 220 and now I am 197.2 as of this AM. I cant wait to see me in a few months. Just be sure to faithfully follow the diet and use the incentive spirometer. When I was there an RN was there from tennessee and I am a Nurse Practitioner. Also an attorneys wife. of course to pay on your own you have to have some income, so very intelligent professional people there. Six were done the day I was there. One lady brought her brother who did botox the day after her procedure.

If you really want this, it is the right place to go.

Good luck!

Kathy

I did it on December 27th--so very happy! I feel great. I stayed at the Camino Real, which is directly across the street from the mall, so that was even better. I was at the movies the day after surgury. I was also worried, but I am so glad I did it. I went from 220 and now I am 197.2 as of this AM. I cant wait to see me in a few months. Just be sure to faithfully follow the diet and use the incentive spirometer. When I was there an RN was there from tennessee and I am a Nurse Practitioner. Also an attorneys wife. of course to pay on your own you have to have some income, so very intelligent professional people there. Six were done the day I was there. One lady brought her brother who did botox the day after her procedure.

If you really want this, it is the right place to go.

Good luck!

Kathy

Thanks for the reply I am 50 years old giving myself this gift , as insurance will not pay 6ft1 240 lbs but struggle my whole life with those extra lbs .Keeping it a secret from all except my best friend. Never had an operation of any sort. 7 500 out of pocket on a loan ..Having surgery done by Dr. Juan Lopez Corvala

who did your surgery? Where? Did u have plication. I am having it on Jan19 and coming home Friday 21st I live in NJ long flight a little worried there also. How was walking across the border? etc? thanks for insight

Thanks for the reply I am 50 years old giving myself this gift , as insurance will not pay 6ft1 240 lbs but struggle my whole life with those extra lbs .Keeping it a secret from all except my best friend. Never had an operation of any sort. 7 500 out of pocket on a loan ..Having surgery done by Dr. Juan Lopez Corvala

who did your surgery? Where? Did u have plication. I am having it on Jan19 and coming home Friday 21st I live in NJ long flight a little worried there also. How was walking across the border? etc? thanks for insight