Fill in NJ?

Hey all!

Has anyone been getting fills through USA fill centers? I went to FL for my first fill and it was a great experience with Kathie and got 5cc's. Now for my second fill I went to MD (Dr. Ulmer?) and it was just HORRIBLE! They didn't have flouro but it is the closest location to where I live so I figured I would give it a shot and failed! She tried for about 10mins straight poking and jabbing me until I had to tell her to stop! Felt like I was getting butchered, no numbing or anything! I ended up leaving without a fill and got SOME not all of my money back! I couldnt bend over for the rest of the day, it felt like my insides were all scraped up! Is that normal after a blind fill? I hope she didn't mess my band/port up! I just scheduled again my 2nd fill but this time I am going to NJ because they are the closest to me that has flouro. Has anyone gone to this location before? How was it and how many CC's do we usually get on our 2nd fill?

Thanks! :)

~D

Hey all!

Has anyone been getting fills through USA fill centers? I went to FL for my first fill and it was a great experience with Kathie and got 5cc's. Now for my second fill I went to MD (Dr. Ulmer?) and it was just HORRIBLE! They didn't have flouro but it is the closest location to where I live so I figured I would give it a shot and failed! She tried for about 10mins straight poking and jabbing me until I had to tell her to stop! Felt like I was getting butchered, no numbing or anything! I ended up leaving without a fill and got SOME not all of my money back! I couldnt bend over for the rest of the day, it felt like my insides were all scraped up! Is that normal after a blind fill? I hope she didn't mess my band/port up! I just scheduled again my 2nd fill but this time I am going to NJ because they are the closest to me that has flouro. Has anyone gone to this location before? How was it and how many CC's do we usually get on our 2nd fill?

Thanks! :)

~D

Just stay away from the fill center in IL . The Nurse there had the needle in my stomach for about a half an hour putting in and pulling out fluid. She had no idea of how much saline to put in since I had no feeling of restriction just drinking water.

Dr So told me the third fill is usually about .5-1cc and she put in way too much. Total overfill. Then she went out of town within the 72 hours that they are to be there to unfill you... The only other option I had using the Fill Centers to fix their own mistake was to drive about 8 hours from IL to Alabama to get unfilled. I also would have had to re pay my original fee for the unfill since it was a different doctor. When I talked to the Fill Center in Al they told me they were a "pain center" and just started doing fills ...They have flouro there but personally I would want to make sure the person who is doing the fills does more than a few fills a month like they do in IL and several other fill centers.

Just my two cents.